• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne: pink hearts

Tested some last night...
They came out Green...A reaction to yellow/green indicates the presence of a 2CB-like substance
Hope this helps!

klownzys' back... and hes not happy
The newest action adventure from Bluelight Productions in association with E-Z test pill testers is proud to present - "good post hunting" starring Matt Damon, Ben Afflick, Robin Williams and introducing one of the up and coming stars of the now: Mr Klownz.
Never has a film had so much purpose, so much determination to bring to the server good, honest posts. There is action, comedy, romance... "I got her icq number. Hows that apples??"
Mr Klownz has been nominated for an oscar for his debut performance in this amazing film.
A quote from the film "As long as there are shit, useless posts out there, then there will always be work to be done"
Director Johnboy states "Working with Mr Klownz is a tough job, but at the end of the day, his work can substitute all the aggressivness he shows."
Now screening everywhere
---------------------------------------------
Sorry klownzy, just in a silly mood today!!!

lmfao Mr Horse.
can't wait 'til the sequel.
(gasp! I'm a bluelighter!)
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 06 March 2000).]

Bahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-YOU-MR.HORSEY*
Classic :p hahahahaha, way to go dude!
smile.gif

You just got me laughing stupidly at this screen, hehehehe
smile.gif
:p
Ciao 4 Now,
Mr.Klownzy!

Phuture Phunk,
I should probably ask you, what is the description of the pill? These ones were domed, large imprint of a heart taking up most of the face of the pill, light pink colour, well packed.
Are they the same as yours?

Pink Pill, imprint of a heart, tested orange (speed), domed on back
Tested in Sydney

lmao
yeah it was hell on set.... some dayz klownzy wouldnt leave his trailer unless i pushed a euro and a fist full of green m&ms under the door... and dont get me started on that incident with the vaseline and the camera assistant..
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

hehehe. I always seem to lose the point on posts. As long as ppl smile!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way