Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ying yangs

rabs

Bluelighter
ying yangs what can i say me and my mates dumped a few at b2b me personaly i only dumped one and it did me from 10-5:30/6:00
it has a bit of a smack in it but very chargy and tripy. cant stop talking or dancing. very very good

Yeah rabs, I agree totally... chronic pills! ultra smackey though, put you in a good mood, and chargy aswell, what more can you want?!
ying yang on!

god damn i am sick the word "smacky". its bad enuf when used as an adjective but when someone posts that a pill has "a bit of smack in it" it really pisses me off
sometimes wish you kids would buy a fucking thesaurus.. there are so many better adjectives, and how many of you really know what heroin feels like? for fucks sake...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 05 March 2000).]

Awwww... Sorry johnyboy, did'nt relise the word "smack" would offend you.. i'll try harder next time. I must remember to read through my thesaurus before i post a reply.
P.S Are you implying that your a herion user Þ

Yeah top description of those pills Split and Rabs...didn't give colour, size, yer location....and also 'it has a bit of smack in it'...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May as well not bother posting anything with misinformation like that.

I got some Ying Yans for B2B2 as well, but I cant say I agree at all with any of you here!!!
Firstly some details, Nice press white pill, with Ying Yang symbol on one side, and Pi symbol on the other side. Looked like one 0f the best press's ive seen in a while!
But, Ez-test was bad. Slowley faded too a light brown / a bit green.
frown.gif

Dumped, err yeah a little chargy, but not all that much. 1.5 hours later dumped a real pill to make up. (blue love) =)
overall: sucks. =)
------------------
Random (sectoid)
[email protected]
www.peakers.net

sorry boys me and split are from sutherland and the pill did have a nice pressed ying yang symbol but our pils were a grey off white colour with black spots in it so it must have been a different batch and they were very chargy one mate had one after two yellow splits and got knocked on his arse

split - yeah it does offend me, like i said in the reply to chowbaby in her "smacky pills" post, everytime i see that word all i can think of is all the people i know who have died on the needle, and is that an image i need when reading posts about e?
and i could get offended at your "am i a heroin user" but i wont. the answer is no, i have never used heroin, not once. but i have had more clinical grade morphine in the last 3 years than you wanna know about.
so yes i know what "smack" feels like. and no, e doesnt feel much like it, and calling any feeling that isnt a rush smacky is just laziness.
this has always been a pet hatred of mine but i have suffered it up till now, its only when people post things like you and chowbaby wrote do i get mad.
just think for a minute. the hearld sun journalist pool now reads this board regularly. all they have to so i quote you verbatim and all of middle australia thinks that there is heroin in e.
sure we all know what you mean, and by we i mean anyone with a skerick of street knowledge, but anyone new or just plain ignorant is going to get exactly the idea we dont want.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hey, sorry John man.. i read your reply to *chowbaby* my fault.. you probably are right, it is lazy.. but yeah, ok.
Didnt mean to cause trouble, i'm not here to do that
smile.gif
smile.gif
sorry to hear about your past friends...
stay chilled dude :p

cool, no worries mr split... just had to get that off my chest...
always chill, they only way to be...
stay safe
------------------