Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Someone died last night @Auckland - Island Party

afghan

Bluelighter
Someone aged 24 has died last night on Pakatopa Island Party in Auckland. If anyone knows if it is related to E or drugs, will be highly appreciated. !?

sorry, it is Pakatoa Island and don't have any other info about the cause of death.

this is rumour talk etc, so but here is some-things i heard
1-the guy had up to 5 apples?
2-he fell some-how rendering him unconcious?
3-he was struck to the back of the head?
4-he had a cocktail of drugs...ritalin etc
5-people saw him in the bathroom, close to where he was found, with tiny pupils?
6-feel by the pool, hit his head?
what i do know, is that they medical team tried their best for ages to resusitate him.
another thing i also know, is the farce the whole nite was, the music didnt stop, no announcements were made, no-one told us what was going on...anything we found out about the situation was word of mouth, and to be honest that aint good enough.
worse (in my opinion) is the fact that people knew about it, and kept "partying", i heard a few words flying round like "the scene doesnt need this..." the "scene", good one, yeah lets worry bout the scene...
im pretty negative about how the whole night went, i got to see first hand how incompassionate some people are, with a "dont stop the music" type atitude.
dunno, made me think alot, let me see a pretty ugly side to the whole thing, how the fuck cam u keep dancing when not 50 metres away from a medical crew trying their hardest to save some-ones life.
if its your way of dealing with it...fine i guess, but its fuckin sickening, and to be honest i think they shoulda shut down the party, put us on the ferry and shipped us home. The police were quite fast at getting thru processing us (fotos, video camera, info) and cant really complain about how they handled it.
the scene...
the scene aint shit with-out the people

um....gotta agree with you but people paid good money to party hard responsibly, not pay good money to have to put up with someones carelessness and stupidity. I have nothing but sadness for him and his family, but don't blame the crowd, they didn't put a gun against his head and force him to drop.
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

fuck you callboy,
when you were a bit younger and playing some game with your friends and if someone in your crowd dies by hitting his head on the floor do you fuckin' continue to play or what?
The party that we r talkin about here is just 500 people dancing around a pool not fuckin' 5000 people
good call sNeak,

it is sad but shutting down the party wouldn't have done anything to bring the guy back.. instead it would of put a lot of people under the influence into the undesirable situation of "wtf do we do now?"
and then the possibility of driving and then more fatalities or accidents...

riiiiiiiiiight, like the people under the influence are going to have a worse reaction to a party being shut down- than a death of a guy not 30m from the dance floor? PERHAPS THATS MY POINT AND MY SADNESS ABOUT THIS SITUATION, what does that say about us?
the people that mattered are the ones that couldnt dance, even under the influence, all the people we spoke to would have rather gone home, like afghan said 500 peeps isnt alot when you spread them out a little.
Also the undesirible "wtf do we do now" did happen...dead people dont wanna make me dance.
But i also see the point of veiw that it isnt our fault, which is fine. I heard another rumour...
he was drinking alot of the evening, and had a pill, was in the bathroom, passed out and hit his head.
ill wait till the media bite this one...
S

sorry for my slang style in the upper post. I didn't wanna mean that bad to callboy , I was just pissed off,
sorry
smile.gif

Are we all losing respect for e ? A little bit of fear and caution wouldn't go astray .. put some of the magic back into taking it.
I hate preachiness, but what has anyone learnt from these recent deaths ? It's not that the media will jump on it, it's not that the cops will be making a show of doing something. It's not that the politcians are helping Heroin addicts, and busting "good drugs" like e instead of killers like H. It's not even that the "scene" isn't what is was or should be.
What we've all learnt is nothing.
We need to learn some respect - respect for a chemical that can bring so much, but can hurt you. Respect for ourselves, or health, and our minds. Respect for our limits, and respect for the lives of others.
Now that every Joe/Jo Blow is in on E, it's treated with the respect given to alcohol - none.
Amen.
Sorry about that, but it shouldn't take death to make us careful
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

afghan, no probs, really.
I may have been a bit too hasty myself, I really do feel for the poor guy.
I guess we all need to respect other peoples views, let's not get on a soapbox, just express. People fighting over different views about religion and politics have fucked up this planet already, lets not go down that same dirty and dark alley.
....let us pray.....
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

freak's words should be printed out and put in clubs , rave venues .. everywhere where e has been taken
less than a yr ago i saw guys in their mid-twenties worried about taking a quater ....now i see 14 yr olds pop 5 in one night ..... respect the pill like u respect urself ... in the end its ur own brain ur dealing with and its ur own responsibility
------------------
EE boys go all night

I gotta agree with Freak. My drug of choice used to be alcohol, and I abused it far too often. The thing with alcohol though is that when I used to see people wasted on it I just felt a little sorry for them, as they were normally just thowing up.
However seeing people drug fucked is really scary - as I saw on the weekend at the Mardi Gras party. One of them was my own brother-in-law, who only took 1/2 gold cK. I think the R in PLUR should also include respect for the drugs. The L-ove was definately needed amongst our group to get a few through the rough patches. I'm convinced that no one should ever go out on rolling on their own, or with a group that doesn't know how to look out for each other.
hux.