• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'M COMING TO PERTH MARCH 28TH!!! HELP ME!!!

Patochan

Bluelighter
Hello all perth bluelighters.
Yes, I've posted a couple of topics but
no one seems to be following up on me.
I'll be here this month and want to meet
some of you guys! Don't know what hotel
I'll be staying at, but I'll be here till
April 1st and want to have some fun with
Yall! Need some fun people to hook-up with
and I promise yall, well have a BLAST!!!
Patochan
[email protected]

I will be able to help you out bro. At the moment I am in Sydney for the mardi gra then I will give you better details. I highly recomend the pink hearts imports
------------------
Everything starts with an "E"
Morpheous

Cool thanks bro,
At the moment I don't know anyone there,
(i just loooove being the new guy)
so any info you can give will sure help.
Are you gonna be in Perth at the same time?
I did'nt even know there was a mardi gras
in Sydney, I need to broaden my horizons.
Patochan

you what?
sydney mardi gras is like the biggest gay and lesbian thing in the southern hemisphere (maybe), perth's one was on tonight so i guess you missed it.
My friend's parents own a hotel in an area not too far from the city centre, but remember perth public transport is absolutely shyte. Don't ever think about getting around too much on sundays unless you're going to hire a car, or can afford to use taxis.
I doubt I'll have time to show you around much if at all, maybe someother b.l.er will??
I'm happy to provide hotel details, but i think you'd be better off in the actual city area, there's a few backpackers and other cheap places if you want to keeep costs low, or there's plenty of top class hotels in the city.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

right thats it!!!!
this is the first topic I've read so I apologise for inactivity on my behalf...that out of the way.....
I live in perth so I'd love to hook up and show you around to clubs/raves/whatever. As far as planned parties go, the only big ones that have been announced so far are Paul Bleasdale on sat 25th march and jeff mills on 14th april...but the promoters around here are slack and don't announce parties untill a couple of weeks before hand...what sort of music are you into?
my icq is 37241340 so let me know and I'll see what we can plan to run amuck!