Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb bluelighters please read!!!!!

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
I need to know what mdma pills are going around. I need real answers, not from people who have had 2 pills. I need people with much experiance ie: chaos and klownsy, any suggestions?????? - Thanks
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 02 March 2000).]

Horsey my friend!
MDMA filled pills that *I* know are going around:
- MDMA CAPS *ARE*MORE*DA*B0MB*THAN*cK's*
- Yellow/Gold cK's *ARE*THE*B0MB*
- Blue Loves people are quoting are *VERY* nice (havent had one personally)
Other than that, not much my end.
Hope that helps you on your quest,
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownzy!
smile.gif

*bump*
Thanks klownzy, any more bluelighters out there tried/taken some awesome pills in melb? I need your imput!!!!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...

Hey Mr.Horse
Well these r what I'v tried and tested for the last couple weeks:
*Gold cK - sit u on your arse for a while but heaps of energy later...
tested black(3-4 secs)
*Blue loves - not as strong as cKs but more cruisy Mdxx feel...
last about 3 to 4 hrs...tested black(4-5 secs)
*White fish - need to have the whole for the full effect of mdxx...
still good but doesn't last as long as the other two...tested black
*Grey speckled fish - similar to the white ones if u can still get them
*White Euro dollars - haven't tried it but there around
I saved myself some of these esp 4 2Tribes...**mmm**
Don't worry there out there somewhere...
hope that helps...
P.s. hey Horse do u use the nick Mr.Ed on another message board???
[This message has been edited by @rVsTa (edited 02 March 2000).]

well i think that the white fish out there are also very nice indeed but yes definatly the yellow cks, they are absolutly awesome.
My friend had a blue love but he didnt seem to really rave about it or anything and i havent had one of them. It tested black and they are meant to be quite nice tho right?
Maybe my friend is just a moron ....hehe actually yeh he definatly is come to think of it
smile.gif

l8r

Cheers guys
@rVsTa: I didnt use mr.ed for another nickname. Mr.Horse is from ren and stimpy.
Keep on poppin guys.
I liked that thread a while back simply stated :melb pills. T hats was good cos it told you the good and the bad. I suppose now there is the-peak.com.au and also synergy.
Well i dont know??
------------------
I'm an idealist...

Hey ya Horse.
Ive been munching gold,yellow,beige,whatever shade of ck since,buh...ny
smile.gif
Still the bomb!
All caps scored this year,i rearly eat caps,have tested black straight away.But everybody thats had them have said they are shit.I agree.I had a cap about a month ago that tested black and i have 2 say that it was shit.It had mdma in it...but how much???They tezed you! Not strong at all.
Last caps i say,2 weeks ago.Clear whitish powder,tested black.Again not strong!!!
Any who im useing this thread cause all ive been munching are ck's.Not that im complaining.
What pills are out there apart from above mentioned,so i can go out and hunt em down
smile.gif

Much appriciated
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Mr. Horse, if you can get it , MDMA powder is the way. Usually sells at 250 a gm(cheaper than charles ppl!).
When yas scored ya powder, get some panadol caps and dump the panadol.Then just put the mdma powder in the cap and bobs ya auntie, off ya go
smile.gif

this way you can always pop a bit of wizz in there just to give your motor a bit of a show . If you havent got scales(o.o1 grads are best...but pricey) gert the small caps that carry 100mg's of powder, that way when its full you have got about 100mg of mdma
that should be enough to put a smile on ya dial
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Mr Horse, the pills that Ive come across that are mdma, these are the only pills that i take are dark pink hearts with a outline not a imprint and with no score, VW'S, with vw logo on one side and score on the other,
------------------