• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney, wierdest ez-test reaction yet! comments?

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all, this follows on from a post that b00yeh made the other day.
i went round to b00yeh's place on a sunday morning to test pills he had the night before. white trumpets they were called.
got out a sheet of white paper. did a scrape. dropped one drop of ez-test on the scraping, another next to it on the paper where there was no scraping.
no change! both of them stayed exactly the same for at least two mintes.. then the drop with the scraping slowly went orange, then brown then after about 6 minutes it was finally a dark deep brown...
b00yeh described what the pill was like (both oral and nasally) and said it was exactly like coke. a short 30/45 minute trip up, numb nose and the slide down the back of the throat, and then a come down a short time later.
to add to all of this, when i scrunched up the paper to throw away, i put my hand underneath the paper and it was actually warm? i'm talking a fair amount of heat, it felt like the liquid was cooking away with the scraping? anyone felt this before?
i don't want to jump to conclusions and say that these pills had coke in them, because i know that is very rare... but what you reckon?

Im not an expert on coke, so will leave that one.
But I have found the acid does get warm also, having dropped it on my hands a few times. No actual damage done as I had a bottle of water in the boot to wash my hands with.
But the speed of the reactions is abit weird. All my testings have pretty much changed in the seconds range, not minutes.
I'm assuming you have the clear liquid from the EZ large bottle. I have only used it once and it is alot easier to see the change than the small one which is usually brown to begin with.
CONCLUSION - Don't think I can help you there

harros !
about the heat from the ez-test....
im a 2nd yr chemist @ such-and-such uni [dont want ppl knowing too much, hehehe], and ive also experienced the heat factor, and talked about it with a friend of mine who's done a chemical engineering degree.
just for interest... the ez-test is a "buffer" solution, similar to the acid-base reaction tests we all did in high school chem [and forgotten]
and the reaction with the chemicals in e's and speed and others gives off heat and the corresponding colours to indicate what the substance is.
smile.gif

pity i cant say much from the top of my head, since all the things ive learnt in first yr chem has been wiped clean from the 3 months of holidayings and "chemical testings"
hehehehehee
hope that was of some interest.
smile.gif

ps: friends had turbo mitshis on weekend [sydney] and he took it as a whole... big mistake, he felt his skin was burning up and about to pass out from overheating, then after 10 mins of hell, it went away and was fine.... so i guess, take them by 1/2's !!!
and he was fairly tall and medium build, so i guess it could have been worst... for someone like me..
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

i saw this weird as fuck reaction too these trumpets on the e-z test, as well as felt the coke like affects....as DM says, it got HOT...not just warm i was fucking amazed..anyway yeah....i'm out of here ......*yoink*