• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CU's (pink) - Sydney - Farkin Great!!!!!!!!

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello people,
I had a pink CU on the week end and I have to admit I thought it was fantastic, I didn't have a Green CU when they were out so I can't compare them but I loved these ones.
ok heres the go:
* Tastes like shit
* Pink in Colour
* Pretty thick (If I remember corectly)
* Peaked for about 2 - 2 1/2 hours pretty hard and then I came down (I think I have a bit of a tolerance happening at the moment, cos I went to Judge Jules on the Friday and I had a bit of a big night, and I didn't want to have more than one pill cos I am cutting down)
* I don't think it had a split on the back (not very helpful I know but I can't remember
smile.gif
)
Thats about it, they are good, if you can get your hands on them get them is my opinion.
d.

Hey Dented, Good to hear about CU's being back - even if a different colour.
Can you tell me whether they were dancey or not. The original ones were extremely luv'd up, and reasonably dancey (certainly more dancey than cK's)
Anyone else seen them around.

I haven't tried a pink CU yet, but when the green ones were around, they were unbelieveable. They arrived about the same time that imported Green Mitsis disappeared.
Incredibly dancy pills, really smooth come down (sometimes to the point where you weren't aware that you were on the way down).