Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All those going to 2Tribes say Aye Aye

Antipodes

Bluelighter
Lets be posting details of the meet up here......
So here we are.........
hehehehe its not a failure at all, i've hijacked your post to start this new thread, put all finalised details and whatever here... and no bitching about wether 2tribes sucks or not, start another thread if you really have to
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 28 February 2000).]
Tehe...........I've edited an edited message..........cop that Johnboy
[This message has been edited by Antipodes (edited 09 March 2000).]

oh and bump
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

right on Johnboy
to get the ball rolling(geddit?)........
the 1:30 meet up time should be fine, but I think the organisers have something planned for that area b/w sheds.......
If anyone can think of a better place, by all means speak up.
And the blue glo-stix are probably a more practical idea.
Hope to see you all there

Alright, let me tell you guys, I am just very jealous and bitter. All my 'purest' friends told me that garbage, and I believed them but if EVERY bluelighter on the face of this universe (melb anyway) is going then it will be a pretty mad party. I told myself those negative things to calm me down but I REALLY want to go. Funds are that low though I just cant find $65. Yes, it will be crowded and yes, there will be heaps of dome heads but I gotta admit there will be some fine musik. I would probably be in the platipus room all night. So EVERYONE that is going to TT, have a boogie for me will ya?!?!??
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Two Tribes should be huge. Any Sunny Siders going, I'll see you in the Platypus Room for Gab Olivers set.

It's already settled.
1.30am BEHIND SHED TWO AT THE VERY END OF IT
BLUE GIMMICKS WELCOME!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well if its agreed, all we need is a show of hands...........
that includes me.....

Hey MR.HORSE!!
Agreeing with you fully about the crowd, the *TV-FUCKING-ADVERTISNG*, the squashy-ness.
But what it comes down to buddy, is that you are there to enjoy yourself, enjoy the music and the great artists, *AND MOST OF ALL* enjoy the company of your *closest* friends!!!
Its about putting all the *bad/negative* vibes aside, shrugging whats around you off, and looking at the good side of things! $65 is a little steep, but the quality of the Internationals that are coming down will be *AMAZiNG*.
The way i see it, is that i stick with what i like. I like the DJ's - I dance to the tunes.
I enjoy the company of my friends and i give them my *HUGZ*
Also, you tend to meet new people, as this *MEET-UP* is going to do. We wont be looking to the negative side of things, just the positives!
*HUGZ-2-YOU-MY-Friend*
Klownzy!
smile.gif

MattyBoy: SSU rox the planet! If the tix are still available for 2T on payday (10th) then I get the double bill that weekend followed by a week off from wrrk. Woo HOO!!
I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys at the event. Is this meet up an open invite?

Just to let you guys know, the Platipus guys, especially Art Of Trance were fucking awesome here at Strawberry Fields on Sat night. So awesome that a few of us Adelaide crew will probably be making the trek over to Two Tribes to continue the party!!
Also, a sidenote, one of the Platipus DJ's, Paul Brogden I think his name was was taken away to hospital Sat night after not being concious for his set, dragged outside by security and dropped, splitting his head open...nasty thing to see..

So i was reading that there was going to be a roll call? How many are there onm the list so far?
If this worx i'll be loving you all there

I'd be most interested to see Art of Trance, POB, etc........but the problem still exists. There are about 5 other class acts playing at the exact same time. :+(

hey i was just wondering does anyone know the actual capacity of the docks? and are they even close to selling out??
and will the end of shed 2 be an easy place to find for someone who may or may not be a little bit out of it by 1.30am?
smile.gif
..well it should definatly be a cool night, have fun ppl..

Totally agree with ya Antipodes...I'll be spending half the night walking up and down to see the different dj's in the different areas...but making sure that I see the 1hr live set from the Art of Trance and Union Jack crew...
MorpheusDaq, I reckon they can fit more than 15,000 peeps into TT and they'll probably keep selling as many tickets as they can cos its all about the $$$...the only problem is if everybody decides to go into the sheds all at the same time...just gets a little packed...but just *a little bit*
smile.gif

Mr.Klownz THUMPS UP to ya...couldn't have said it better myself!!!!
See u all there peoples!!!!

****Revised****
The roll call? You all still think I'm kidding, don't you?!
wink.gif

• Anjele~Social Director
  • Johnboy~much loved moderator *wink*
  • Sassy~Anjele's sidekick, best friend & flatmate
  • Klownz~very huggable & sometimes grumpy! *shn*
  • Dangermouse~interstate love! *mwah*
  • Chaos~watch out for this guy, his name is more than suited! *hugz*
  • AdamW
  • Chania
  • Acid Jazz
  • Candyflip
  • Eggman
  • @rvsta
  • Bliss18
  • Spiral
  • Buddha_hat
  • Antipodes
  • Flea
  • Keeenie
  • Daq~bass station regular *lol*
  • Atomica
  • Asymmetry~this dude is no ass, that's for sure! *wink*
  • Mattboy
  • Synaesthesia
  • A
  • Fresh one
  • Purposemaker
  • Rhumba
  • Mr.Horse R.I.P *sob*
  • Hamlet
  • SpanishFly
  • Scoobydont
  • Drawkcab
  • Thomasthetank
And with the risk of copying the Sydney bluelighters (who REALLY know how to part-E), I think we should try to figure out who knows who for the sake of recognition purposes on the night. Oh boy - this will be fun... let's see...
I know and can recognise Sassy, Johnboy, Chaos and Klownz. I've spoken extensively to and have pictures of Dangermouse and Daq so I could easily recognise them too. (Plus Dangermouse will be coming all the way down from Sydney and staying with Sassy and I so he better be standing right next to me while I'm waiting for all you other peeps to show!)
So who of the rest of you knows the others?
And do you all intend to actually show up to the meeting?
Again, speak now or forever hold your pills... and feel the wrath of my voodooo dolls....
And let's stop griping about the price of it. Yes it's expensive but only you can make the choice to pay up and go or don't pay and miss out.
And the line up is farking awsome, but more importantly, this will be the greatest bluelight meetup to ever present itself in Melbourne. We might even compare to those Sydney bluelighters yet! And hey, it's not only for Melbourne blueies - we have 'guests' coming from other states for this event.
Loving you all!
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 03 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 03 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 05 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 07 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 08 March 2000).]

I'M THERE!!!#@$%^@#$%#$@%#$@%!43
I'M DANGERMOUSE'S COOL FRIEND...FROM SYDNEY...READY TO ROCK...LET'S GOOOOOOOOO MAAAAATE!!@!$@!#%!@#%!@#%$@#$@!#%@!#$

Just a post so I can keep the Topic close at the top.
sorry other topic posters

Howdy Adam!
Nice to meet you! Glad to have you staying with us too!
We're gonna have heaps of fun!

Hey folks... tickets are selling very quick. Quicker in fact then Welcome 2000.... So I suggest you get your tickets very very soon!