canadian content

rimmy

Bluelighter
i am living in canada right now and i just can't help but get the feeling that there are a lot of canadians on this board? speak up canucks!!!!!!
------------------
peace out

hello
biggrin.gif

where in canada?

eh!!!....i'm canadian but i've lived in L.A. for almost nine years now...still have a lot of relatives up there though....where in canada are you from...i grew up in calgary....you know...the '88 olympics....anyway, good to hear from ya.....PLUR
feniks

no one likes canadians.
they eat bacon and live in igloos and fly around on ice skates.
------------------
--
d e e p .
"Deep, I can't help but notice that everything you say in here is either negative, rude or just plain stupid" - Freaky Candy Monkey

finally, a canuck roll call! i'm from ottawa, so any parties in ottawa, t.o., or montreal let me know. anyone going to just vibe in t.o. on the 30th?
plur

hey all-
i'm in Waterloo. so i am not going to anything in montreal, i might show up in t.o, but i am not sure! and to all of you that ripped on canada, my roommate says "fuck off junkies" (obviosly he doesn't roll)!
------------------
peace out

who invited deep to canada anyway ... there is enough brown guys around ...
not with red hair tho
smile.gif

pete = just another comunist recently made canadian
smile.gif

dont u love this country
smile.gif

pete

I'm here but not from Canada. I was wondering where everyone was from.
------------------

although my head is usually in the clouds I am originally from Canada. I live about an hour outside of TO although that does nothing to stop me from partying in TO every possible opportunity
smile.gif

Do you go to school in Waterloo?

yeah i go to school at U W! i haven't really gotten into the "scene" here, but a few of my friends and i like to have a good time! i am recruiting more and more and spreading the good will of the good pills!
------------------
peace out

hey fuzEme, i'm wondering if you know a guy named brent who's from winnipeg, but now he goes to carleton(ottawa) he's 19 i think and he's into the scene?

So...is Canada or Puerto Rico going to be the 51st state? Heh-heh...crazy Canadians...always playin' in the yellow snow.
BTW, please don't take me seriously, I'm just being a bit facetious this evening. Wouldn't want to have you guys skiing down from the Great White North, raping and pillaging anything in your path...
Canadians pillaging...I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight
smile.gif

(Feel free to insult the USA, I do so quite frequently
wink.gif
)

i miss canadia, eh?
actually i'm from seattle, but it's close enough. everybody there knows that vancouver has all the best clubs, and most of the best drugs too. road trips are frequent, and necessary, i'm surprised the border guards didn't know me and my friends on a first name basis.
anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to all the crazy canucks out there, where you can drink at 19, and nobody really gives a rip anyways!
~bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

YUP , FROM THE BIG T.O. THE GREATEST PARTY CITY IN NORTH AMERICA!
WASSUP TO ALL T.O. BLUELIGHTERS!
PLUR
MALIK

I am from U of Waterloo too. Wow, we got a whole UW crew going. Some of you I know, some of you I don't.
Cheers ... Ian
smile.gif

Canadians from UofW are even worse...I hear they're all ugly and smart. And with heads like trash cans.
------------------
d e e p .
"Deep, I can't help but notice that everything you say in here is either negative, rude or just plain stupid" - Freaky Candy Monkey