Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any one Recharge_ing?

Jera

Bluelighter
Is anyone out there going to Recharge this weekend in Brisbane?
If you are what gear have you got for the night?
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology

Yep - definitely be at Recharge. Lets hope its efforts are a little bit better than the last System 6's. Four or five rooms would be nice.
Latest BrisVegas reports
Lucky Charm (Noosa) 7/10
Red Star 6/10
White Mitsi 5/10
Anyone going to Viva --> Judge Jules, Wed (tonight). How was it?
Someone almost busted there recently in male toilets. Close call.

yep
supposed to be tron themed
but since there are these friendly horse shoes about ;
i propose tron meets the wild wild west
cowboy hats for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no i'm not a fruit loop - just like to see people getting fully into it and creating a dynamic vibe. !!!
[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 23 February 2000).]

I would have to agree about the last few system 6's being shit. Its because of all the new borns that started raving at Adventjah and the city ppl coming.
Saturday night will be better (think positive) good pills around so every1 will be charged.
super man 100/100 the best i have ever had
See you guys up in hardcore room i'm the one wearing a red renagade shirt with cream 3/4 pants (i'll be the one going nuts) see you ppl there.
------------------

Look for the silver goggles
Happy dropping
------------------

Look for the silver goggles
Happy dropping
------------------

Of course im going to recharge! Keep an eye out for 1)my trippy visuals 2)the space cadet in the fluffy purple skirt going nuts and 3)the space cadet in the fluffy purple skirt going nuts tripping the light fantastic!
Whoever else from this board is from brisvegas and surrounding areas...if your not at recharge you better have a good excuse!
As for the system 6's being crappy of late...well, yeah its a bit like that, new people but the same music, they dont understand it, dont know how to dance to it, sure as hell dont know what to think of it. Hence im looking forward to seeing superfluid and some funky stuff as well as the system 6 crew
smile.gif

cya there!
Andromeda
smile.gif

Judge Jules on wednesday was excellent... definitely one of the best nights I have had out in 1/2 a year. The crowd was good but the music was brilliant - tune of the night -> Airwave by Rank 1. I got heaps of good pics too :)
Troza

Must agree with whoever mentioned the whole new-born ravers emerging from Advent'jah. Personally, I think Advent'jah was not worth the money, and expected better of the decor. What was with the black plastic sheeting??
Could anyone fill me in on the Roger Sanchez @ Headfunk caper? I have never been to one and am not sure if it is worth the cash, with so much going on at the moment.
Personally, I thought Recharge was a good quality rave, but the people are changing. I like the oldies, not the whole new breed that are taking over.