Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill report: Perth: Pink hearts and WHite Speckled mitsi

auswaverider

Bluelighter
Unfortunately no test kit as yet, but don't really need one for these....confirming what I think has been reported on these before...
White mitsi, small, thick, yellow specks in, well pressed, no split. Effects came on after about 1 hour, no real rushes, no luvved up feelings, basically very chatty keep you well awake, I assume speed only.
Pink hearts - pink pill with heart logo stamped on and tiny star in the middle of that. Well pressed pill, no split. Only had half , on top of white mitsi and just seemed to add to the speed feel. Friends had pink hearts on there own same night and enjoyed them but thought speed only as well.
So there it is, still in search of MDxx in Perth ... seems to be flooded with whizz bickies as usual.
later

Pink Hearts.. very very well pressed.
Although the ones I had had only a standard presentable heart print on it - no stars in the middle. Light pink in colour.
Me and my ex were buying off regularly off the same dd. At one stage we were popping pink love hearts every weekend. One was all we needed. Over a duration of maybe 2 months, we still felt the peak and rush everytime, no increased dosage of the same pill.
However, those who don't like satying awake or are a bit iffy about speed, these ones are truly speedy. Though, as result, give you so much energy.
Much more, love hearts give you a damn good double vision session.
9/10....
Nice come down and good damn of a peak!
$40
TAKE CARE AND LIVE FOR TODAY PUNTERS!!
------------------
Ray_Of_THa_DaWn