Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What to get for 1st time? Perth.

Hatman

Bluelighter
Whats a good pill for a first time?? I just wanna have a cruisy time with no bad side effects! I dont want it to be too strong. I live in PErth.

You could try the white mits that are going around, they are mainly speedy, Or you could try the white hearts. Probably a good pill for a first timer. But what ever the pill make sure you have a trusted friend there to look after you. Also just relax wfter you take it dont try to rush the feeling along it will come. If you are a bit worried aboput the strength just take half at a time.
------------------
Everything starts with an "E"
Morpheous

i beg to disagree... if what you want is the classic "ecstacy" feeling you want to get some good MDMA. the only way to guarentee this is to test before you buy. this may sound like a hassle but look at it this way.
your first big roll will be your very best roll ever. no contest. the first time your brain gets some mdma in it you feel like god himself has blown you. everytime after that will not be as good. it will still be damn good, i'm not denying that, but e tolerance creeps in afetr the very first one.
its a whole lot like your virginity. you can give it away to any pill that crosses your path but if you do a bit of homework you might end up with a pill tats good in the sack, metaphorically and literally speaking.
also if you get your d.d. used to idea of testing the first time, it will become a standard and you will be guarented to always get good pills.
i'm going on about this coz so many people do what that ultra guy said and score some mitzi knockoff full of speed and buzz all night thinking they are on e when it so very far from the truth.
all i wish for you is that your first roll is as good as mine (1994, kelly splits, 140mg of MDMA) and if you buy a test kit and do some home work it can be.
good luck!!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

140mg????? You must have been flying johnny. Back in the days when e was e. Love your quote - like god himself has blown you. Awesome. I totally aggree with johnboy. Also, avoid mitzies because the ONLY ones that are arounf at the mo. are speedballs. Get blue loves if you can. PLUR TO ALL - mR. hORSE
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

G'day Hatman,
Yeah I agree with Johnboy too, ya gotta get mdma or you arn't experiencing the e. Definitely avoid the mitsis in Perth, just had one and they are speed only. Same with the pink hearts.
Wait for a good one and you'll be forever stoked!
later