Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off white Euro dollar

Pillgrim

Bluelighter
People prolly already know the deal with these pills but I will post what I thought anyway.
Standard size... I didnt have a ruler
wink.gif

Off white with speckles in it.
Euro dollar stamp and split on flip
Bit crumbly when I bit it in half.
Took half at 2:30 and nothing happend for about 1.5 hours. Took the other half and about 4 started having a little trouble walking. Feeling pretty good and cruisy.
Once the full hit came on (pretty late) had to sit for ages but feeling awesome. Then had a dance fit for about 20 mins and then went back to a cruisy chatty sort of mood, all the way through I was feeling pretty heavy. I dont know what causes that. Could someone explain? Is that K?
Excellent fun, the come down is long, but not a dancey pill. Prolly wont take it again if I was going to a club but fun none the less.
PS. My jaw is pretty damn sore too...
[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 19 February 2000).]

Well my suggestion as to why a pill isn't dancey is because it is loaded with MDEA and not MDMA. But you may want to check with a few other sorces coz there are a few here who think I don't know what I'm talking about!!!
And it won't be K that causes you to sit out a song either!!

My suggestion would be to try and get some fish or VW's - both are good for dancing. Failing that get some good speed to top up.

speaking of euro's
i tested mine @ voodoo 2 nites ago [the orangy\lite pink ones]
and my conclusion was, it was a split mdma\mdea pill
first time for me.
what i got was, pumping dance dance dance for 15-30mins [mdma], then a breather and sip of water, and the smack hits me from no where and im just standing there, feet heavy as lead and my eyes closed with the widest sillilest grin on my face [mdea].
and this went on for about 3 hrs, dance dance dance, smile smile smile.
the bummer thing was, the music was great and i wanna dance, but i had to sit or stand around till the smackness wore off...
frown.gif

i dont mind mdea on some occations [eg: intimate or deep conversation], but i WANNA DANCE !!! the waiting period is frustrating, u know it's there, and it's coming, but it seems forever as your legs and arms are weighted down with lead.
so yea, for TRANSMISSION, im definatly sticking to my reserve stash of FISHIES.
oh my friend had the gold cK, and she was smacked out the whole nite, and encountered a brief but intense period of "im think im gonna throw up" after dropping the whole pill [i told her to have 1/2's, but did she listen ??? ]
;P
i wonder how happy valley went ???
smile.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)