Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

no pill report here. -Dj SS

Luna*C

Bluelighter
For all the junglists out there: Is Dj SS worth paying $25 for, ive heard some of his stuff, s great but ppl have said his sets were crap last time he was here... any oppinions?
Is Dj ratty as good or better?

yeah, DJSS is worth the $25. His party last year was one of the best parties of the year. His mixing was a bit below standard, but did he rock !!! Played crazy tunes all night and had to be kicked out at 8:00am by the management, he refused to stop playing after 4 1/2 hrs, he was supposed to play for two !

POST SS REPORT:
ss was massive! Outclassed by nothing except for warren g who was even better if you can compare a mc with a dj.
I thought the night was below average until ss came on, and then i got sooooo much better, loved it.
I have a feeling that someone i met in the bathroom was a bluelighter. He caught me downing the last of my orange windmills, and we talked about the pink hearts, (his mate had 50
frown.gif
). Shaved head. Was it a bluelighter??
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Yep! Totally agreeing with the post b4 hand!
*MC WARREN G 0WNeD* aswell as *DJ SS*. Fuck did he *pump* some PHAT!!! Fucking BassLines!
Original Nuttah and Adam F - Brand New Funk were tracks that sent me to the Fucking Sky!
Fuck im scattered! Bye!
Mr.Klonz!

Mr Klonz????
yes you are scattered
Sounds like you got A1's :)

SS & Warren G went crazy. pumping mad trax all night, cannot beat a drum'n'bass party when in full flight like this one was. See ya' at Ed Rush & Optical on Grand Prix weekend, same night as two tribes, I'll be at the drum'n'bass, the ONLY place to be !!!