Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Underground Cafe.....any news?

paddyboy

Bluelighter
Has anyone heard what's happened about the Underground since the big bust last month? I've since left Sydney for the UK but it's a subject close to my heart...I LOVED that place. It'll break my heart if it's not up and running again when I'm back in November.

stateside at the underground was one of the best nights in sydney for deep house. actually, it was the *only* night for quality deep house. i'm stuck at home on friday nights now listening to my mark farina and derrick carter CD's.
i hope to fuck that stateside gets re-ignited somewhere else, however whichever venue in sydney is chosen it will never be the same as the underground.
ciao.

Strong rumours that Underground will be put exactly that......deeep underground, in fact, 6 feet! It's going to be dead soon unfortunately.
I'll miss that fucking place. Great place and memories.......
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Well, they've moved stateside, feeling groovy and delicious to other premises. i don't have 3D with me, but I think stateside and feeling groovy have moved to Bay 33 (across the road, the old milennium room) and delicious has moved to the palladium. the DJ's and promotors of the Underground live on. A venue is a venue...you need the people and the music to make the vibe.
miss apple

Hehe right on apples!
Cool reply.
smile.gif

i went to the underground on a sunday the week after the bust and found that feeling groovy had moved across the road.
thought i'd check it out.....big mistake, there were about 7 ppl inside(including dj and bar staff)
i hope it picks up cause the underground was one of my favorite clubs, i liked the dingy cloaustrophic atmosphere in there.
they seem to be doing heaps of promotion lately