Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Old Pills? - Who Knows?

out

Bluelighter
Hey all,
I'v just been offered some Blue NYE pills, (Darkish Blue, Speckled, with NYE print.) These we're going around before xmas, and looked much a much lighter blue, Are they newbies? or the same shit a little damp?
Also I've just got my hands on some smileys, (White, eyes, large smiley mouth, clean cut) Can anyone give me any info on these?
------------------
------------------------
Whooah!
------------------------

oh come on... how often so i have to say this:
specify your fucking location!!
if you get all huffy and offended, screw you. i was nice to the last 4 people who posted before reading the FAQ, you are just the unlucky last straw. my rule is be nice only up to a point and then its time to make the example...
just so you know why i get so annoyed about this, this board is for the whole asian region and i dont want us to get complacent and get oz-centric.
also pillz in perth aint the same as pills in sydney. different batches in different areas means you cant take anything for granted.
so there you go, the infamous johnboy snarl. it haasnt come out for quite a while but i'd hate to see this forum's standards slipping.
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Obviously people like upsetting you johnboy - and for those that dont want more bollicking please specify info requests as follows -:
PLEASE include the appropriate information in your subject line:
NEED INFO: YOUR LOCATION: PILL NAME
(e.g., NEED INFO: MELBOURNE: CK'S)
PLEASE give as much detail about the pill you need info can as possible
We want to know info like:
- What you were told it was called
- What colour is it?
- Where you are? (syd/melb/perth/jakarta/watever)
- What you expect to pay?
- Anything you might have heard about them?
- Any other info you can supply...
PLEASE state in your request if you haven't SEEN the pill and are only going off a NAME. This will stop you being hassled for not supplying a description.

thanks smurf, i appreciate that but all that is covered in the faq.
what part of "Please Read before posting" do people not understand?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...