• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Supermans

LOV_e

Bluelighter
Has anyone had a superman lately.
Please give description area and what you thought of it
------------------
SEE NO EVIL (read bakcwards)

About 3 weeks ago in Perth...standard superman S logo....looked same as ones from a couple of months before....overall pretty enjoyable...definitely MDxx something in there.

I popped half a green superman at heresy after a euro dollar... speedy, chatty but kinda mild, tho thats prolly just cause id already peaked off the other pill.

I had several white, well pressed Superman pills round the end of January in Sydney before the supply was cruelly interrupted. They were good quality chargy dancey pills lasting 2-3 hours (good for me). I would recommend them to a friend.....

Melbourne: We got some just before NYE; they were light green with black speckles and a faint Superman logo stamp. If you see these, stay away, they're pretty f**cked up, definitely not the real McCoy...but what is these days??!!!

I have just returned from happy valley after just having munched two yummy yummy superman pills. Apparently they are either a new batch or new imports, but they are different from the earlier lot. Bigger and more tightly packed.
An off white colour - very well made (unlike the others) - almost definitely contains mdma.
major body rushes, luvdup, chatty and energetic.
lasted 3-4 hours (hard to tell exactly)
**** highly recommended.
------------------

i got my hands on the best and purest pill ever. i was in brisbane it was a tight packed (cuts like butter)white with grey speks with a clear superman logo also coming in one with a quake 2 logo. Both very crussy not much energy but totaly mind blowing.
Prob= The Saturday after i got it there was a raid that seised them before they were distributed.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology

i got my hands on the best and purest pill ever. i was in brisbane it was a tight packed (cuts like butter)white with grey speks with a clear superman logo also coming in one with a quake 2 logo. Both very crussy not much energy but totaly mind blowing.
Prob= The Saturday after i got it there was a raid that seised them before they were distributed.
------------------

------------------