• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH PILL REPORT: LIQUID XTC???????????

madick73

Bluelighter
I was out last weekend when I was offered a greeny/dark blue liquid from my regular chemist. He told me it was liquid xtc. Has anyone anywhere had this before?????
Smorg

what u have there is GHB. (gamma hydroxy butyrate)
this is not XTC but is sold always as a liquid usually dissolved blue and often called liquid XTC.
Many people like this stuff but i wouldn't suggest u take it unless u find out a lot about it. u need to know the dose thats in that liquid. Too much will induce a deep sleep and if u have alcohol at the same time u could DIE.
i heard some guy saying he had MDMA liquid. 20ml for 40 bucks. yeah right. 20ml of "liquid" MDMA or the freebase is 25 GRAMS of the fucking stuff. Plus u would never store it as the freebase, can decompose, sorry going off on a chemistry tangent.
yeah so its no MDMA but u could well enjoy it, many say its better than X, mainly i think coz it can be used like every day, but read up on it A LOT before taking anything.

is ghb the same as gbh (grevious bodily harm) if thats how you spell it????

Just to add another $0.02, the liquid you were offered is more likely GBL, which metabolises instantly to GHB in the body. Doesn't matter though, cos what Biscuit said was true - you can't trust dosage when sold in liquid form. I personally love the stuff - I'm definitely from the "better than ecstasy" school of thought, but I take it in controlled powder form that I dissolve myself - I would NEVER buy it in liquid off the street. If taken with care and knowledge it is perfectly safe, but the only person you can trust to do this is yourself.
Oh, and GHB is the same as GBH, but I don't know anyone who calls it GBH or Grievous Bodily Harm outside the scaremongering media. Please don't aid with this inaccurate, ignorant propaganda - if you hear someone calling it GBH please correct them. GHB = Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate.
Cheers
Cat

which i think is also called fantasy
easy to drink, hard to say!! *L*

what's the deal with liquid XTC?
at what stage of the synthesis of mdma do you end up with liquid? and how much of it makes the powder? etc?
anyone know?

What you were offered was not Liquid XTC- it was in fact GBL as Pillcat said, most likely a combination of Blue Nitro and a green GBL product such as Zen.
GHB is called Liquid XTC by some as it produces some XTC-like effects- bodily sensations, hot rushes, tactile and sensory increases. It is not a relative of the family though, it is totally different.
It is an enjoyable drug that should only be used after educating yourself about it.
oh, and you are getting supremely ripped off as well. An active does of GHB substitute such as GBL should set you back about $5 australian. If they bought it in bulk from O/S, even less.
Cheers
pinger

Dangermouse: i could get technical but basically MDMA like all amphetamines at the end of the synthesis is a freebase - like an oil with a greater density than water, so like 20mls (wouldn't seem like much) of it would be ~ 25 grams powder (this would give u wet dreams hehe)
the chemist then acidifies it and makes a salt which is soluble in water etc. so what u normally have provided we can get decent pills is MDMA-hydrochloride. look at medicines etc, e.g pseudoephedrine, almost all are listed as hyrdochloride, sulfate etc, this is just a salt, i.e powder form.