Bluelighter
Blue cK's-Melbourne
-185mm Diam, 40mm Thick
-pail light blue, slight white speckle
-hard pressed
-no score on one side, light cK stamp on other side
EZTest show;
slow reaction to a dark rich red colour. 'speed type'
note: friend took one, told me she loved it and shes pretty fussy with her pills.
Hope to take them this weekend. Just giving out a test result if anyone wanted, trying to help
smile.gif

-Anyone else tried? what do you all think?

sound like pretty crazy pills. never seen an E 18.5 cm diameter and 4cm thick. sounds like a brick paver !!
Must do big damage, do you swallow or eat them on a plate
ONLY kidding

i've come across some green cK's with white specs...very hard pressed and the exact size you described. i don't know if they're the same kind...i haven't had one myself, but i've heard from reliable sources that they're bomb! if you find them, enjoy!
smile.gif

------------------
***be kinder than necessary***

If the stamp was only light then it's probably not a real cK. The real cK's have a really definite stamp and a slight ridge around the outside edge.
Did the c and the K cross over slightly?

yeah sorry, got carried away with the size...must have been in a dream or something. hehehe sorry bout that
cK did slightly cross over, and are ridged on the edge...
would have been taking them tonight, but have to stay clean this weekend for personal reasons.
im saving myself and resting for Judge Jules next weekend WHOO HOO!!
take care....

Sorry to say JimmyG but these ones aren't the real deal. (the real cK's don't cross over at all and the stamp is really deep)
At worst you'll probably just get a really speedy pill, which can be fun
smile.gif

cheers,
mona.