Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Nipples - Melbourne

acidjazz

Bluelighter
I picked up these pills in Melbourne, was wondering if anyone has had any or knows anything about them.
Colour: White
Shape: Round with Domes on both sides
No Score
Has a Star shape on side with what seems like a nipple in the middle.
Picked em up for 35 each

What do they taste like?
(teehee)
Sorry Johnboy! Couldn't resist!
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

heya.......i had one of these the other week..........a bit smacky but gave me the hyperactivity i need to save a town from peril.
Reccomended, but try other shit.......very common

* White Nipples - Tried it on the weekend at
St Kilda Festa, tested orange,
and was not that great speedy as expected.
Usual price is 25 -35.

i tried half of one of these at virus the other week.. i didnt get to test it tho..
the half was plenty speedy kept me dancing for hours n hours really hard.. no mdxx tho. just regular ol speedtab...

I've actually came acorss WHITE NIPPLES aswell! However, these *DIDNT* have the STAR and a nipple coming our of them.
Pill: White Nipple
Size: Domey, sorta look crumbly
Score: None
Symbol: Little Bump sticking out of it
Dunno if these are the same as the ones mentioned above, cos there is a mention of a STAR, whereas these dont? So yeah, would like to hear from someone.
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz.

Hey there fellas.
I've had pink nipples before and they are speed based - definately not MD??.
Sounds like they could be very similar going by the other reports - I wouldn't bother getting them if you don't want a speed pill.
------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.

I've had white nipples before...oops, no sorry, wrong chat room
redface.gif
)
redface.gif
)

i had white nipples in sydney last year easter at a party at the metro called LOVE. smallish pill with a nipple sticking out of one side - speedy as, didn't have a tester then but they were very similar to all the other locally made speed pills going around..
i'd give em a miss if you're after the MDMA.
ciao.

White Nipples were great, I'm saving three for the next Every Picture on March 25. They weren't that strong but really clean and the come down was better than the high. They were sooooo good. Me and my girlfriend had the best night on them.
By the way, anyone heard about Green Dolphins?
------------------
ReNeGaDe