Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not pill report. White Mitsi with yellow specks. Perth

auswaverider

Bluelighter
Got a few white mitsi's with yellow specks in Perth. small but thick, small logo not to edge's, not scored on back. Read one report on these, are they really as crap as everyone says???
frown.gif

Spewin if they are. Anything good at the mo in Perth, girlies b'day and would like some luvved up ones again.

Local speed balls. If you like that kinda pill then your in luck (jaw clenching, very dancy), if you like MDxx feel, your outta luck. Check out my post - Speckled mitzas (local)
Bad luck if you ask me
frown.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Thanks Horse....yeah spewin I am not real big on the speed feel ... much prefer the MDxx.
Later

AUSWAVERIDER,
Those White Mitsi are alright, I had 3 over Friday night and was still jaw clenching till saturday lunch, plus you get a light rush off them, the legs on them are a bit short though!
madick73

Yeah they sound a bit like the orange 69's doing the rounds around New Years....I'll have it anyway, just the girly prefers the MDxx as opposed to the whiz biscuits....

A friend of mine who is quite critical of his pills reckoned that a white mitsi he had on the weekend was better than the CK's, which I have grown to love since my last post. They're pretty fucking good.
Problem with the mitsi's is there are so many floating around, you dont know what batch they're from.

Yeah from what I can gather the small white ones with orange specks are basically whizz and nuthin else, and plain white ones are the real deal..or close to it anyway.