Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

not a pill report SYDNEY - Back 2 Basics 4 March 2000

infuse

Bluelighter
Hey, sounds like this parties going to go off, and its my last party till the HSC's over -if i can hold out that long
smile.gif

luv to see u all there!
lol
*infuse
------------------
*If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?*

hehe, Go Sydney :p
** But Melbourne still rocks harder :p :p :p
hehe, well you think you guys have a decision to make, what about us!
2 Tribes @ SHED 2 & 4 Melb. Docks! 12th Mar.
The problem is, which room to fucking go into! Fucking 7 Rooms is bananas, but the line up is unbelievable!!
1. Renaissance Room: Dave Seaman (UK), Sister Bliss (UK)
2.Global Underground Room: BT Live (USA), Seb Fontaine (UK)
3. DEF MIX 2000 Room: David Morales (NY), Roger Sanchez (NY)
*I'll pause there seeing i wont be having nothing to do with them rooms :p
But now for the fucking tricky bit!
4.World Techno Tribe Room: Richie Hawtin (CAN), Marco Carola (ITA)
5.Platipus Room: Union Jack, Art Of Trance, Terra Ferma, Patrick Reid (UK)
6.Revolution Room: GAETEK (ITA), Corrado Izzo (ITA)
7.Breakbeat Room: No one special.
So yeah, whoever will be at Two Tribes, its going to go fucking OFF!!!!!!
Fucking decisions, decisions!!!
*Enough* of my bitching, but i'll definitely be spending time to see Richie Hawtin and Marco Carola, so see you guys in there :p
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.KlownZy!

wow... i was thinking about going to two tribes and now after klownz's rave i'm definitly gonna be there...
hey klownz! i know you dont care bout breakbeat but i do, so tell me, who's playing that room?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Sorry to be picky, and I know you don't care... but isn't Seb Fonatine Dutch?
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

hmmm , now going ot here but......
two tribes ; am thinking of swimming the strait for this one.any1 have any idea on ticket prices and qulaty of melb produce at present.
looks like a goodweekend to avoid the grandprix pricks and be a dancing fool yet again.
cya'.

Theres a rumor goin around that B2B 2 is sold out...
is it true??!!
i highly doubt it....
if its not, then i'll be there!
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Seb Fontaine is the resident DJ at Cream in Liverpool in England (one of the best clubs over there to be precise).
He has 2 cd's out which are kinda housey, yet when he plays, he generally plays more trancey sets.

nah don't worry dragon theres still heaps of tickets left for b2b2 ......jus better hurry up and get them fast! cause i know they're sellin quick!...should b an EGG-c-lent party...can't wait!
------------------
*smilez*
[This message has been edited by ~ trippy~ (edited 15 February 2000).]
[This message has been edited by ~ trippy~ (edited 15 February 2000).]

Back to basics is gonna rock, Just remember how much the other one fuken went off... Peak hard people and see everyone there... Expect big things.. the promoter is know for it...

No Sweat Johnboy!
BREAK-BEAT/NU-SKOOL BREAKS ROOM:
Rennie Pilgrim <-- i *think* an Interantional
Khalil, Brewseter B, Beat Def, D.Jazz, Ransom, DJ Hound, Viridian (LIVE).
(You like Drum`n`Bass johnboy?) (does any1?)
Tickets are $65 b/f booking fee to the person who wanted to know about the prices!
SMURF: Was actually chatting about UK DJ's and shit as i was browsing this site, what would you classify Paul Oakenfold and Sasha as? Trance? Housey? *curious*
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownzy!

I'm with boikah on this one. I really want to go to Cyberotica-Technotica.
My only problem is that I already have tickets to Renaissance.
Damn those promoters who advertise 2 weeks before the event.
And now I've discovered why Melbourne has such huge parties. You just combine all the parties we get into one. I don't feel like I'm missing out so much anymore
smile.gif

miss apple

They better not b sold out, i cant get my ticket till next week
Maybe we could organise a meet up if anyones interested?
Cause if we dont I'll be walking round asking everyone are u from bluelight? and they might think I'm a little strange...hehe :p
------------------

BtB -no way the first one sucked..
any promoter who sticks 2 sound systems in the same room and expects it to sound clear should be shot.
anyone know where cybererotica and renaissance are?
I had to dump all my flyers from the weekend as they were covered in dirt and mud.

BtB -no way the first one sucked..
any promoter who sticks 2 sound systems in the same room and expects it to sound clear should be shot.
anyone know where cybererotica and renaissance are?
I had to dump all my flyers from the weekend as they were covered in dirt and mud.

Hey mr.Klownz,
Sasha - he mixes it up basically. He was more trancey, but did play some phat funky stuff in Ibiza. Haven't seen him play in the UK.
Oakenfold - haven't seen him play. Some of my UK mates saw him and said he was full pelt trance. I don't rate his own stuff like bullet in a gun though. That is just cheesy gatecrasher stuff IMO.
Fontaine - I saw him play heaps @ Cream (UK) and it was just good fun trance all the way. His prototype 1 cd seemed to me kinda break-beaty in parts. But when he plays it is just trance. He'll probably do some more progressive house out here (more time available), but over there Cream shuts at 4am, so its a race to get all the sweaty stuff on before everyone rolls out the door.
smile.gif
Either way, I rate him and think it'll be good.

Hey Infuse.
Meetup sounds cool...
I suggest the place should be just under the stairs in the main room. just gotta pick a time... some thing like 1am or 2 am??
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

yeeeeee i think tis is a kick ass idea.. to have a bluelight meet up at back to basic's.. keep me posted with detail's!
Johnnny Vee Star Jammer Wizz KId

Hey dragon, clunksta & any other bluelighters who want to meetup
Yeah just under the stairs sounds fine...how bout we make it for around 1? [cause leave it any later I'll end up getting too into dancing and all the rest I'll forget
wink.gif
]
What does everyone think - 1am at the stairs? sound ok?
*thinking* perhaps we should all have blue glowstix to make a meetup easier...but that might not go with my outfit...we'll see
smile.gif

------------------

b2b is just another average sydney rave, tell me honestly.. what on earth could they do to make it any different? :-]
renaissance will be good, but there's no point, gatecrasher will be here soon and will give you exactly the same journey for the same price in the same venue :-]
cybererotica is the party of choice because of one simple choice - tyoshi! man, he is GOD of trance.. the freaks will be coming out for this party i'm sure.
however, i'm going to be at home on mardi gras weekend :-] why? because the weekend after i'm down to melbourne to check out the REAL action... 2tribes is one party i will *not* be missing out from, and i'm not even from melbourne :-]
you just wait for me melbourne bluelighters, i'll show you how we sydney skanks part-E! ;-]
ciao!