Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Renewtrient (GHB alternative)

pinger

Bluelighter
Hello all,
I recently ordered some Renewtrient from OS. For those of you who don't know, renewtrient is a GHB alternative, that does not contain ghb but is readily metabolised by the body into GHB after ingestion.
You may also know that Bill Clinton has signed bill HR 2130 into law. This makes all know GHB alternatives such as Renewtrient illegal in the US. The future of such products is bleak, but no doubt enterprising minds will find new and improved alternatives that are yet to be legislated against. God love em.
GHB has been illegal in Australia since about 1996. Of course, we would never attempt to get hold of this stuff.
wink.gif
But the status of the alternatives is a bit cloudy. Prior to ordering my renewtrient, I emailed australian customs and Department of health a number of times to find out the legal status. My requests were consistently ignored. I made the assumption (correct or otherwise) that it was not illegal, but customs have an unwritten "arrangement" to confiscate these products and not notify anyone, leading to people thinking they were lost in the mail or never sent. They will follow the example of the US no doubt soon, and formally legislate against these products.
Anyway, to the point. Renewtrient is a terrific alternative. (Not that I would know what the real thing was like. hehe
wink.gif
). Anyway, a nice all over melt-into-the mattress type feel, little body rushes, and wiggly eyeballs, even making the Sunday papers (which a 3 year old could understand) hard to read. About an hour and a half of pinger-in-a-puddle-with-a-very-large grin, until it metabolises out. Leaving me thinking, hmmm, maybe i should have some more! bad pinger.
In all: a perfect solution to a comedown.
If you are considering getting any, please check the legal status yourself. I would hate to think any bluelighters get into the shit because of my actions. Also, you should be well read on the effects of GHB and alternatives, as it can be extremely dangerous ie death if mixed with alcohol or other substances.
have fun, play safe
pinger