Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info -syd- orange\lite pink euros

KaTz

Bluelighter
light orange\pinky color
with split on one side, and the C= sign on the other.
fairly well pressed.
any info will be most appreciated
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

Id test them first Katz, could be local made crap - u never know

Whoo Hoo [???]
i tested them last nite with my [month old] remaining ez-test.... the result was... inconclusive.
the bits i scraped off didnt react with the reagent as readily as the others ive tested, only the surface and edges reacted.
which made me think it's time i buy a nu test.
so, what i saw was, white flakes, with their edges turning purple...
hmmmmm.. i was hoping for black.
[is purple MDMA ? or speed, i cant remember]
my conclusions are :
local speed bombs [stupid uneducated backyard chemist f**kups]
or
the goodies, except my reagent didnt give 100% due to old age....
and my mate who got a few for his friends said the results were similar to the gold cK's going round sydney at the mo...

oh well, im just hoping they are MDMA and the test was too old....
ill go to VOODOO this friday to road test them myself b4 TRANSMISSION.
[ i wonder if the organiser girl with the fluro twisty springs on her head will be there this round ]
what combo to have for TRANSMISSION :
cK's
FISHES
EURO's
decisions, decisions, decision,
wink.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

Katz, black/purple is an xtc like substance.
Sounds like they may be mdea if they are like cK's
As for Transmission Id go for the Fish - they are well dancey
smile.gif

Hey KaTz
sounds like a nice pill to me.hee hee
yeah purple means mdea.theres a chart at ecstasy org http://ecstasy.org/testing/db/colourchart.html
Hey smurf all the ck's ive tested,went black,since last year 2 now.So we might have a diffrent variaty of pill again
smile.gif

Anywho that color chart is pretty cool,check it out.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

OK, so the old euro's (fluro and dark green and possibly the blue ones) are made by the same dude who did the CU's AND the cK's. In my opinion they're all pretty similar, but of course the CU's definitely take first place. I would say, (if they aren't a rip off batch, which is highly likely considering the length of time euro's have been around) they'd test up similarly to the cK's.
Another thing, the colour they are sounds really familiar to the colour of the second batch of cK's (the more beigy/pinky colour) BUT the old euro's NEVER had a split on them, neither did the CU's or the cK's, SO that could mean they're not from the same dude.
Sorry, this probably didn't help at all.
Oh yeah, Smurf you seem to know alot about the differences of MDEA and MDMA, can you give me a run down on these, there seems to be some debate lately over the fact that no-one can tell what the diff is. You see, you might say that MDMA is more loved up etc etc BUT I've felt like this of numerous cK's, and you seem to think they're only MDEA with a smattering of K (i'm a bit hesitant to say that any pill 'definitely' has K in it). I can see how one pill might have more or less of it, but I'd just like to bloody well know when I'm getting what. If all the pills I've been having lately are NOT MDMA, then that's cool, I don't mind, I've enjoyed them...i just wanna know what I'm getting. I think you'll find that the differences are few and far between.
thanks
mona.

just wanna say thanx for those who posted above with info.
smile.gif

i agree, from what was said above, those euros are siblings of the cK's....
wink.gif

smacky [??]
been told the cK's were, so i guess the euros would be 2
the fishies for me werent smacky nor speedy, just very very very happy
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

last time @ transmission, we danced 7 hrs non stop, and in the last hr or so, a dozen ppl at the front got onto the stage and was dancing towards the crowd and hyping the crowd of 1500 ppl to a dancing frenzy and ecstacy.
yep, it was THE PARTY of THE YEAR for me...
smile.gif

hope to c u there !!!
TRANSMISSION - HYPERSPACE
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

LOL!!! I was one of the people dancing at the front when everyone got up there!
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

mona, the fact that katz tested purple leads me to conclude that it could be mdea. I have never had one so will never know for sure.
There have been alot of people conclude that cK's are mdea, besides myself. I personally don't like them, and I don't feel loved up off them either. All they make me feel is stoned and washed out. And very down the week after. When a pill leaves me gasping for air and unable to move I conclude the main active ingredient to be mdea. CU's and fishes on the other hand were definately loved up. CU's would be in my opinion a mixture of mdma and mdea and K. I put the eye visuals down to K. Feel free to refute this if you believe differently. I don't know what was in the fishes. Some people say coke, but I have my doubts. A healthy dose of mdma in my opinion.
All I can do is make conclusions based on the effects I recieved. They may effect others differently. But in my view ass sitting and loved upness are crucial indications of a pills substance.
peace

I had a look at that colour chart on ecstasy.org and it certainly is helpful.
However, is does say:
"It is now believed that the test is not subtle enough to distinguish between substances in the MD* family (MDMA, MDEA, MDA and MBDB) under the circumstances in which most people will use the kit."
unquote
So a purple reaction does not necessarily mean MDEA.
I read a little of Alexander Shulgin's PiKHAL book from the excerpts on the erowid site (http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal106.shtml) and he has this to say about MDE:
"The effects of MDE are similar in many ways to those of MDMA, but there are believable differences. The particular magic, and affective transference, does not appear to be there. There is a stoning intoxication, as there is with MDA, and there is a seemingly unrewarding aspect to the upping of the dosages, again similar to MDA, and the properties of unusually easy communication and positive self-viewing of MDMA seem to be absent."
unquote
Based on this, I would say the cK's might be MDEA.
The fishes were definitely MDMA. They didn't last very long and weren't dancy. MDMA on it's own is not a dancy drug! As for the CU's, probably a combination of MDMA and MDEA. I really doubt the K (visuals are an effect of a high dose of MDMA or MDEA). As none of us have tried K before we can't really comment on that anyway.
There was no coke in the fishes!!!! Coke costs twice as much as E so why the hell would they put it in a pill? People in Sydney just aren't used to MDMA pills.
But when it really comes down to it, we have no idea. Pills are almost never one substance entirely. So for us to try and decide whether it's MDEA or MDMA is very very difficult.
Personally, I don't really mind which one I get. If I had the same substance everytime I'd get bored anyway. If the cK's are MDEA and the fishes are MDMA, I probably like MDEA better!! Then again, friends who hated the fishes had the caps going around at the moment and said they were the best they'd ever had. And based on their length of time, their loved up effect and the effect on conversations, they were definitely pure MDMA. I've yet to try them....maybe I'll love them as well.
smile.gif

miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 14 February 2000).]

Sounds pretty much right there apples. As to K, well who knows. I'm guessing, so scrap that suggetion alltogether.
I do know that the fish were on of the most loved up pills I have had lately. And I gobbled my entire bag in one night. And as we all know there is a huge difference in effect to the CU's and cK's around.
I will say this however. Having consumed 1/2 my pill consumption to date in Europe, there is a big difference in what we get to what they get. Over there the pills were fun, loved up and very dancey. Out here, they simply are not as dancey. Often Go is needed as a supplement. And they all seem to be white over there whereas we get all colours of the rainbow out here. Just an observation.
While we are talking euros, has anyone had any of the BLUE EUROS going around? Would you compare them more to CU's or cK's. Ass-sitters or dancey? I have the chance of picking some up this week.