Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who said there was no pills in Perth?

pacman

Bluelighter
Choices. Something Perth hasn't had for a while. There is green and white mitsi's, euro dollars, rolexes, rolling stones, b29's, CK's, green splits, pink hearts, white elephants, and pink bowling balls.
Ive also no doubt forgotten some, the situation is that good.
Had a purer coloured white mitsi than the ones i've talked about, not bad, but seemed to run out of legs.
Ck's are wicked. Hit hard without smacking you out, but could also do with some more legs.
White elephants are quite nice but not overly strong. Pretty cruisy sort of a pill.
Green mitsis are a good 'mitsi', although there is so many its hit and miss.
Pink hearts are crap, bowling balls are crap
Rolling stones are average, and the others... well there is only so many pills you can swallow in a weekend.

my choices at last check are still quite limited,
pink hearts; umm yeah, we all know about them
white crowns; haven't tried them alone but i'm definetly unsure. They are better than pink hearts
Or Green Mits; offered these very cheap, and thought 'nah they're mitsers' maybe i'll try one.
I must go and have another scout, haven't looked since friday morn.

Hey all
I'm back (if anyone remembers me
smile.gif
)
Anyhow, went to Heaven on the weekend, soooo many diff pills about, but so many are just speed atm. wish i could still get b29's they're fuking beautiful (lil smacky, but who cares). Got some lil beige domes on sat night, weren't much good. I also heard of olympics (no idea what they looked like) heard that the current green mitsus r good, blue dolphins (the one we got was blue and unmarked) which wasn't much good, white crowns (didn't get a revue). Don't know where all these fukin pills came from but i wish there was some reliable batches. Thinking about trying to get some Cks coz they sound tasty
smile.gif

anyway cya
GoOsH

well the A1 on friday was absolutely insane, though yes a little short, but more intense for while it was there than any i've had.
Anyone have info on the blue oceans/swirls in perth.
need to get organised for renaissance NOW!

I havent had blue swirls myself but theyve been highly recommended by a friend.
Chances are its better than anything else you've been offered, id say go for it.

Well I am still getting jack shit that is any good, all speed bickies...where the fuck are these good MDxx bickies....I need new sources I think!!