• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not a pill report. A speed report from Perth.

entropope

Bluelighter
Got hold of some red (kinda toffee apple colour) wizz on thursday night. I tasted a bit at first, just a grain or two, fuck my tongue nearly exploded (exageration). This must the best that's been in Perth for at least 5 months. Very smooth up, along and down. Can't be snorted unless it's cut, it's just too sticky. It's crystalized but very sticky crystals. Try to get some pacman if you get some uncut it's very niiiice.

There is some liquid crystal here that is fucking killer. One point had me up and rocking for a full 24 hours.
There is some yellowish wizz, but ive only seen it cut pretty bad, so its not too flash.
Had some fluffy, perfumed white gear last night that wasnt too bad. Pretty much the same gear that was been floating around a couple of months ago.
I'll be on the look out for that red shit though.

had a bit of yellow and white wizz, on saturday night. It was cut with Charles and was ah'ight, if only for a change. I was given it by a good friend, but he doesn't ever give away anything the has the presence of Charlie, so strange yes, but i guess cause it wasn't good charlie amibabbling?
The wizz was alright, nothing special, 12hrs or so from 3 or 4 points(and a speed pill/pinkheart), the coke was about average Perth quality, i think both were cut before mixing, I noticed gluc and salt.
The red stuff's heaps better.
And i got offered some of the still uncut red stuff and went for the yellow instead! *Self inflicted boot to the ass.*
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 14 February 2000).]