• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All that black cocaine.... what a waste....

ObLiViOuS

Bluelighter
I assume everyone saw the bust of the black cocaine yesterday... as I said, what a waste.
frown.gif
But you gotta hand it to the importers.. that is just fuckin ingenious, it looked like soil, they imported it on a commercial flight saying it was fertilizer.. woooooo
smile.gif

The news rprt. I saw said the black shit would go through a solvent wash to return it to white B4 sale.

from what i've heard its just a way of transporting cocaine. sumthing is added to the coke that turns it into a black solid material that can be shaped and molded into any shape.
people have been caught smuggling it in moulded into the shape of bath tubs and stuff.
once you get it into the country you just add a particular solvent and voila! it turns back into regular cocaine sulfate.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

sniffer dogs can't detect black cocaine - the only way to get it is using some hi-tech zapping device

yeah ever since we got that guy from planet Heptroid in the Degeva system running the police force we've been getting those zapping devices all over the shop. I think they are called quasorbs.
------------------
we love you moon, we do.

Do any of you actually believe it was black cocaine? They dyed it black to make it look like soil. Would you by black coke?
And entropope, quasorbs are the x-ray machines that go 'ping'. The zapping devices are they use are the quantog C-24's.

pacman, if you read the thread correctly, there is an explanation of how and why this is done. I dont think they would want to use dye though. They use some kind of chemical process (which Im told includes carbon, tho not sure on that)

pacman, if you read the thread correctly, there is an explanation of how and why this is done. I dont think they would want to use dye though. They use some kind of chemical process (which Im told includes carbon, tho not sure on that)
and.... they were trying to make it look like fertilizer, not soil
smile.gif

a little knowledge being a dangerous thing and all...
its so easy to make lame jokes about sketchy information people supply. is you really wanna know use a search engine and put black cocaine in and you will find the reuteurs stories about it over the last 12 months.
also the things about high tech machines is true, although the quote i heard was from the mouth of senator vanstone and we all know she's a complete idiot. anywayz there is a high tech device that we borrowed from the yanks for this bust which detects the coke due to its ion signature.
it sounds star trekkie i know but for fucks sake we've all got communicators on our belts made by nokia so get over it ok?
anybody read the "startling revalations" in todays herald-sun?
apparently, and this is all rumours, a lot of people in the entertainment industry do cocaine!!!
i know, i almost fell of my bar stool in shock after reading that whopper!!
anybody who get todays herald sun should check it out coz its fucking hilarious. such a total non-story. its like breaking revalations that many koalas eat gum leaves...
and all the stories they tell with the names left out are all the same tired darryl summers/deb byrne/you name the footnaller stories we already know. they are just too wussy to print any real names...
but apparently we are now being flooded with cheap cocaine, so its ends up a happy story
smile.gif