Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yin Yans?

ObLiViOuS

Bluelighter
Anyone know anything about these?
medium size (similar to the original mitsi's)
extremely well made
score on one side
yin yan print on the other
beige (kinda off white colour)
in melbourne
any info would be appreciated....

by the way... ive done a search and found a little info... (so johnboy dont bite my head off) but I am looking for a more recent review, i be thinkin these are from a different batch...

fair enuf obliv... oh its ying yang isnt it?
smile.gif

these sound and look like some i had november last year.
i paid $350 for ten.
They are a good clean pill only problem it did not last very long at all, you need to munch on more and more to keep getting the feeling, although i did get waves with them (kinda like small rushes).
Recommended if you get them for a good price and plan an having plenty stored for yourself
smile.gif
Im sure with more they can get your eyes rolling, cause i remeber driving around that night that the lights were so bright and blurry (kinda like the beams were stretching out).
Well I hope i made sense
wink.gif

thanks for the info chupachup, but I think these are a totally different batch. These have been imported very recently, and from what I have been told, they are about 3 times the strength of the love pills seen recently. There is only a couple of hundred of them in Melb (so I'm told).
I would test it and let you all know... but I am still eagerly awaiting the delivery of my e-z test kit (ordered a month ago)
frown.gif

Btw... anyone going to St Kilda festival tomorrow?

i had two about 3hours ago not much happened
kinda ketaminey wierd feeling, heavy on the gut.
although i am getting over the flu that i managed to catch after richie hawtin last week
smile.gif
he was well worth it!

they are alright pills man if they have black spots in them then they will be cronic so have a good time

Overall, good pills... nothing much more really needs to be said...
smile.gif