Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ez test on batmans - melb

atomica

Bluelighter
okay, some friends had some "batmans" - they looked grayish blue, with the WB logo on one side, and a batman logo on the other.
we scratched some off for the ez test and it was just like floatin paper! a big ol nuthin!
i thought i saw a slight orange appear after about a minute, but i think that was wishful thinking for my friends. they reported feeling a very slight feeling of "something" coming on, and then nada.

Yeah, Blue batmans are shit. Did nothing then a slight headache, which became a big headache in the morning. No idea whats in 'em but i'd steer well clear. Waste of money !!

Hmmzzzz...
Makes me wonder why they want to take it if it goes orange ...??
Wishful thinking ??
;-)
Why don't you test 'em before you buy ??
A 'good' dealer will let you do so.
A 'bad' dealer of course won't let you test which already indicates you should not buy from him/her.
Makes sense ??
regards
aj

aj youd be suprised (or more likely horrified) at how many idiot ozzies are happy to spend $50 on a speed pill... and then complain about a "smacky" pill when they actually get MDXX
*sigh*
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Wow. I find it strange when a few of you guys say that the Batman's didn't rock. By you description they sound like the same pill as the ones that me (and three other of my friends had) and we all agreed that they were some of the better ones we had tried in the past six months.
I like to believe that I've had enough pills to tell the difference between a good one and a bad one too. I guess it depends on the users likes, or possibly we got a stronger pill.
Hoffy

my friends couldnt test when buying, so when we tested for them later, even speed is better than *nothing at all*! (hence, wishful thinking)
as for paying for a speedtab, i actually dont mind.. if i want to dance hard and not be depressed for days, i wont complain *too* much to get a speedy pill. as a bipolar moody girl too much of the mdxx goodies is bad for me
smile.gif
yeah, pity me...
smile.gif

i am sick to death of speedy pills. if you want that feeling, get a bag of whiz. I find myself always getting this shit when all I want is that good ol' lovin mdxx feel
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Yeah, only one problem with that suggestion Mr Horse: do you know how hard it is to score Speed in Melbourne at the moment!!??... try virtually impossible... XTC is King and that's about it..
I agree with Atomica (for the Melbourne scene anyway). At least pills are plentiful, speedy or MDxx filled....
smile.gif

candyflip
------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!

Yeah, I havent picked up goo for about 4 weeks but everything else is non-existant. No acid to be heard of and even the plentiful weed is hard to get your hands on. But pills... everyone has e. I went to WET and I got asked if i WANTED pills by about 6 people!?!?!? Go figure. Who controls this? A very intersting answer would surely be appreciated -
Mr. Scatty Horse ( I had a killa weekend :p )
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

If I knew THAT, they'd kill you AND me
wink.gif

coondyflap (I just watched 'Braveheart'
wink.gif
)
------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!