Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ck's in melb,my bday and my presents:)

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
Howdy Ho ppls
smile.gif

Yeap had them ck's.The gold,yellow,orange,beige ones.They are all the same.No split,ck stamp,tested fast black!YummiEEEE
smile.gif

Had a half on friday night at 1:30am,that ment it was saturday,and it was my birthday.Had the other half at 2:30 and i started to rock.Hum...or is that roll.Yes some meth is desiered,but you can do with out.Ended up at hardKandy at about 3am,danced to some wicked doof,techno dance started to be a hippy dance.Found my friend sitting in a couch.Desided to chill with him.We played laser chasie on the roof(follow eachothers lasers),till i realised there was some other freak sitting next to me talking to me.For half an hour all i said was,yeah to him every 5 min,why?,buh.I ended up realising this dude was abit not there at the moment,or was it me.Couldnt really work out what was going on,so i desided to go home for some cones.At 5:30am sat morning it was 35 degress.It was actually cooler in the club.But out side was just ace.
Got locked in the stairway of the damn carpark.How ever many minutes later,we did find our way out.Up Down,Up Down!AAArrhhh.I dont think we where alowed in that stairwell.
Got home,dont remember how,but we made it
smile.gif
Hade an hour to kill before another peep made it back from portsea,so we had a chooph,chewed another ck,and on our bikes.First we climbed the new apartments next door.We used that roof to look for taller trees in the area.
Then we headed off to the park.The park rocks.Its has a grass area like a football field and is sourounded by trees.So when you lyedown in the middle of the park,you are looking at the sky through a picture frame,made by trees!It was wicked,made lots of pictures with the clouds,and man was i seeing lattes.It was glowing everwhere.My second egg started to come on,so we quickly had to climb a tree before i turned into gello
smile.gif

Dont know what type of tree it was but it looked big.First give the tree a hug and ask permision to climb!They usally say yes
smile.gif
My friend climed up first which was a bad move for him cause as i got about 4 stories high,Wham Bham,thank you eckie dealer man!I started to roll like a havnt rolled for a long time.That was it.I couldnt move.That will teach me to laugh at my friend who,rallfed sitting in a tree 10 stories high last week.He made it down after a sweat and a chill out on a branch.I could move but didnt need to,everything else was moving.
After about 45min in the tree my friend wanted to get down.I huged the tree trunk,prayed some type of prea and started to slide down the tree.Dont know how,but i made it down.Horay
smile.gif
Lucky I was wearing the trust ol eckie suit.
Realising we forgot about or friend driving from portsea.We headed of back home.For 1 hour,i was in complete exstacy.No reality no worries,just love and happines
smile.gif
I lost my E's by that time,and my friend was franticly looking for them so i dont freak out.The thing was,each time i looked back up at him,id ask him what he was doing.I was not fazed by the missing eggs.Mainly cause i kept forgeting they where lost.he he.I actually had a 1 second memory.Man if i had some secrets or some bad shit no one knew about,i was talking so much crap,pretty much in dribble(no saliva)that i would have said anything.My girlfriend desided to chill a while before she gave me my presents,cause i was just to fuct
smile.gif
Had to close one eye so i could see proply.I made live tv,fast forward!he he.Its got nothing to do with tripping!!!
The boys ended up going back out,and without even looking i found my eggs and downed another half
smile.gif

I was just sitting in the couch and my girlfriend comes walking out with this big box with micky and donald on it,saying happy birthday.I forgot it was my Bday.I adjusted my eyes,to see as good as i could.I opened the box and in side was wicked.Oh man,the fealing of geting present while rolling that mean so much to you,is ahh....oh man it is fuck'n wonderfull
smile.gif
smile.gif

My Princess got me a 3 eyed alien from toy story.The ones in the claw machine.Its a talking bed lamp.His head lights up.he he
smile.gif

I got a tigger stamp,its so cool,when you stamp someone,tigger lights up,it excellent
smile.gif

I got tigger socks,cash,and the best present anybody could ever get me.I LOVE TIGGER
smile.gif

I got a Tigger doll,and his wearing a fair costume,with fairy wings and all.I love it,I love it,I love it.Thank you baby~mwah~you know you made my day
smile.gif

At some stage of the day,my friends made it back home.They convinced me to go back out,give me drugs,blah,blah...Friend has a good sales pitch.He got me off the floor and out.Ended up buh,at an after party,friend found some diffrent eggs,so bought us some presies,and we downed them.Dont ask me what it has.It actually looked like a tiny hash cookie.Was a nice pill though,i think!
Ahh,i was at inflation,thats right.My friend works across the road.And what do you know Its 4 pm in the afternoon and he just finished work.
Oh man,i really cant be botherd typing anymore.I really just wanted to tell everybody about my Tigger doll.Oh yeah,Tigger came out and partied the rest of the day with us
smile.gif
Easy way to find me when im out.Look for the dude dancing with a fairy Tigger,with fairy wings
smile.gif
That will be me!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

-might finish story another time!
smile.gif

LMAO! You're a classic Chaos! Happy Birthday!
LOL..what is it with boys and Tigger? My brother's girlfriend got him a bouncing Tigger a couple of years ago for x-mas (to go with his tickle me elmo and cookie monster) and Tigger came partying with us aswell! Come to think of it...Elmo made the rounds the year before too
smile.gif

Bouncing Tigger can shake his booty like no-one else....AND if you positiong them correctly, heheh I can't believe I'm saying this, if you position Tigger behind Elmo, then make Tigger bounce and Elmo shake simultaneously..it looks like they're.. uuhh.. you know!
LOL.. My brother and his mates used to do this at EVERY SINGLE chill out sesion we had... the toys came everywhere with us..hotel rooms, friends houses..etc etc..
Glad those cK's are good
smile.gif
Getting my hands on some soon
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
cheers
mona.

Happy happy happy birthday chaos!
There was an ad in the paper the other day for a number plate that was CHAOS. I briefly considered getting everyone to chip in for it for you...before I knew it was your b'day also...but then I saw it was $125 000. Sorry!!!!!!!!Cat

keep rockin and rollin chaos. we love your crazy posts!
pinger

Happy Birthday Chaos,
Grow Old, just don't grow up !
wink.gif

Freak
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

Happy Birthday chaos
smile.gif

Good to see you are back to your happy self again. See I told you getting out and about would be good for you. And don't you love climbing them trees
wink.gif

Thank you everybody for your warm replies
smile.gif

smile.gif
~HugZ~and~mwah~
smile.gif

till the next adventure
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos