Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'Bombs' in

ShyOne

Bluelighter
I heard that there is a new pill going around called a 'Bomb'. Has anyone heard of them, i don't know anything about them appart from them being 1/5 coke! true/false? coke is expensive!! Info please!!!

Hi,
I had a bomb last year march in Istanbul. I don't remember much but they were really strong and long lasting (Mda maybe). But this is all happened nearly a year ago , so probably all above doesn't mean anything, maybe ?!
smile.gif

PS : It was a white well pressed pill with no score on back and a bomb logo on one side.

if this bomb is pink and has a score one one side with capital 'R's on either side and a pic of a bomb on the other, then they are around canberra too!!
it tesed orange/brown with an ez tester from central station recored which means speedy.
A freind said that they were 'ok' but there wasnt that mdma feeling, not greatly recommended. Also started getting visuals later in the night and feel really heavey.

I think these were also known as Rolls Royce's - they were getting around in Hobart around Xmas time - I spent a few days dorn there. The ones in H'bart were very heavy, lots of energy to start with and lots of eye rolling then wavey and slow - quite 'smaky'
no idea if they are the same - hope it helps though.
smile.gif