Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legendary Green Mitsus? Yes or No?

BLiSS_18

Bluelighter
It seems soooo many peepz I talk 2 absolutly love Green Mitsibishs!!!!
Now I prefer speedy pillz usualy over smacky 1s. But I still like Smacky 1s =)
Green Mitsus are sooo wierd though.
I have seen 2 people fry up real bad with complete paranoia! like REAL bad! (thought that I was out 2 get them, they were gonna die ETC) And I think this was cuz these people are predisposed 2 craziness anywayz. So dont worry healthy headed people! (what are they???!! LOL)
But anywayz, other people love them.
They dont do ANYTHING for me. They are very mild!. Other smacky 1s like White Hearts are wonderful =)
Whats going on? Whats every1s thoughts on the famous Green Mitsibishis!?
Also I heard stuff about the darker 1s being better. But I had a very dark green 1, well half... and it was sooo Chewy like not even crumbly. Didnt do much either!
But please dont talk too much about the greeness of the Green Mitsu cuz that is SOO debateable.

What's this got to do with a pill report? You wanna do a survey, do it on the DISCUSSION BOARD!
Mr.Klownz.

Mr Klownzy, other peoples opinions are sometimes just as important as pill reports, so dont be so quick to knock them, yeah the question-type-thing from bliss 18 was a bit crap but lighten up a bit. I dont know about anyone else but I get scared when I write posts just in case your're gonna kill me or somefin. Just chill a little.
In regards to bliss, yeah I had a purple mitzy (prob from the same batch) - it was crap. but it was really soft. When I bit it it was squishy. So i wonder what it was??

Depends where you got them. There was a batch of dodgy green mitsis going in Sydney. I had a couple one night when I was caught short and they did nothing for me either (expensive too in a club). Having said that I thought they dried up about 2 weeks ago. They certainly didn't bear any relation to the reports I've read here, which have all been favourable.

KLOWNZ.......
Uh what did that NOT have 2 do with a pill report? There was a pill involved and I gave a report on it.
? R U a total dumbass wank.

klowns well ur message has NOTHING 2 do with a pill report either! now does it!
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 13 February 2000).]

JOHNBOY; pls keep an eye on this thread
bliss 18; you need to include where you are from?
p.s. i don't think Klownz is going to answer your question with yes. And i hope not at all. asking R U a dumbass wank? will never require a response on bluelight i hope, it is in itself insult enough to the asker of the question.

pope: why this one, as opposed to every other single other post i look after?
smile.gif

dont worry about klownz... noticed he's chilled out now? hopefully bliss has too... it has been a week since the last angry post...you let me worry about all that ok?
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 14 February 2000).]

sorry to step on your toes.
yeah i fuct up, i didn't even look at the dates. It was that sort of weekend.
ummm, yeah sorry