Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

not a pill report : sex-E

Anth

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever had an orgasm while on 'E'. An orgasm without having sex or engaging in any other sexual activity. A couple of weeks ago I was at a party pumpin' out some of the bassiest tunes you could ever hear. I was on the dance floor,just doing my usual thing, when a strange sensation hit me, I felt like I was having an orgasm while I was dancing. This was the best 'E' I've had for quite a while and the vibes at this party were something special, but I would not have expected this. The feeling was a strong as any sexual one and felt completely amazing, probably cause I never got it while I was dancing before. Has anyone else (male or female) experienced this ?? And I know wasn't just trippin' cause I had the proof !!

Yeah, was a great night. The pills were Callie Splits, great pill, if you get the originals (small, white, flat sides with a score on one side and yellow specs). There are other white pills that sell under the same name. If you get the right one you'll know, stronger than a Euro !!

At the risk of jumping in on johnboy, this post really belongs in the Blueight Discussion forum. If you want to make it a pill report post, please tell us where you're from and what pill it is in the first message so we know what pills you're talking about.
thanks
miss apple

apples: ta and hugs... i was getting to it, just busy trying to put out other brush fires first
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...