Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ck's and Tweetys

Faust

Bluelighter
Went out on Fri with a pocketful of Ck's and damn did they kick arse. Knocked everyone that had them off their feet.
Also I know that their are heaps of these around right now. I have to stock up on heaps of these for Transmission
wink.gif

Leave the Tweety pills alone. They will ruin your night, not even speedy. Smacky all the way through.
Cyas out there

faust,
just a friendly new member reminder before johnboy bites your head off.LOL
Please include information that makes your post any use- ie location, description of pill, cost, subjective or otherwise opinion.
I am assuming from the reference to Transmission that you are in Sydney. So maybe your post could have lookied like this.
CK's and Tweety's SYDNEY
CK's- yellow, well pressed, cK on one side, blank on other. $40. MDEA/MDMA, puts you on your arse hard, fairly luvvy- good pill.
etc for tweeties.
pinger

Thanx pinger
CK's in SYDNEY
CK's- yellow to orange, well pressed, cK on one side, blank on other.
Cost $35. MDMA, puts you on your arse hard, fairly luvvy (fairly lovey is an understatement. I hud 2 loverly ladies with me all night) - Fucking mad pill.
I spoke to everyone that night who had the same pills and no one had a bad comedown either. (I know it is usually based on the person)
I hope that is more informative

pinger: hugz...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Tweeties R sooooo Speedy!!!!!!!!!!!
U musta had fake 1s.
Tweeties are 1 of my fave pillz.
I have never been let down. I dropped 2 in 1 night once and was fully fucked and speeding off my head. Usually I can handle 2 quite well =)
And I had a Tweetie be4 Summerdayze Pluz some average speed. I was runnin and dancing around like mad all day.
I was everywhere at once, except where I actually was! Teehee
Tweeties are choc full of speed (okey im sure u get my point)
IN my exp, orangeys maybe a bit bettah than yellow 1s, and the 1s with the WB on the back are just as good as the 1s without.
Thank U very much =) TWEET TWEET!

ROFLMFAO - Man u gotta change ya name to Mr. Grumpy
wink.gif
Still u make me laugh
smile.gif

KLOWNZ
No whats that?
Can U tell me cuz u seem like such an expert on everything
oh please tell me what pills 2 eat mr klown
i wont eat another 1 until i read all your intelligent comments.