• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

yellow strawberries. gold Ck's. ufo's. (Sydney)

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all. i'm from sydney.
half a gold ck was to be had on friday night. a touch smacky but still nice, probably a nice amount of mde. (tested black).
yellow strawberries - small, yellow no speckles. punch of a strawberry on one side. tested orange - typical speed pill.
ufo's - already posted report on these (tested black) but took one last night while watching human traffic :-] phoar... loved up to the brim - kick ass mdma pill... (well worth the $40).
ciao!

Hey there everyone (and Dangermouse)
wink.gif

I'm from Sydney too, and had a UFO (large-ish grey/white pill no picture, slightly domed) on Saturday night, and can i just say WOW!!?? They were really good, and i agree with Dangermouse, well worth the $40. Very "f#@*ing" good (two very enthusiastic thumbs up!!) 8)
However, two of my friends tried those yellow strawberries and they were just speedy (lots of energy; dance dance dance). They had fun just the same, just didn't have the same horny, happy, lovey and uplifting feeling the UFO's had.
ciao people!!! (hee hee hee, ciao!)
------------------
*If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?*

that last message (by "infuse) was actually posted by me, but i have other users on this computer, so if you wish to respond directly to anything said by "infuse" on THIS message, contact me instead.
catch ya!
------------------
**Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be dissapointed**