Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PLEASE READ

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
ok i'm adding this to this thred coz i am worried about people asking to set up deals...
i know i'm always hassling people over the protocol of this place, its just the need i feel for order here and thats just so everyone can get as much out of this place as possible. But the one rule i am going to enforce aboce all else is NO DEALING.
this is NOT allowed... do what you will in email or icq or whatever, that is your business... and also your legal problem. if you try any dealing here then its everyones problem.
It takes one cop with a crusade mentality and an excuse like peeps obviously dealing here, to shut the whole thing down. No more bluelight and no more information to keep you all safe.
Sure it would be a hard thing to prosecute, who knows what the precedent would be, but lets not find out ok?
Even the threat of legal action by any one of the countrys we live in would be enuf to end the whole thing.
so you get my point? anyays on with the rest of my whinge...
lately there's been heaps of multiple posts and its very obvious why...
New people posting! if, after you have posted to a thread, you can't see what you have just posted, don't panic and especially dont post again!!
The reason it's not there is that you are viewing a cached version of the page that your browser has stored. If you hit refresh/reload then it should turn up. If it doesnt, dont repost!! Come back later and check. Browsers can be iffy about when they decide to dump the cache.
Also can all new people PLEASE use the search function and post stuff in an already existing and appropriate thread. One thread about snoopies is enuf ok?
Oh and searching doesnt mean just scanning down the topic list. Use the search button or at least look at all the pages of our forum, which is a lot considering there are 2400 posts in Oz/Asia alone at last count.
I hope this will help. If nothing else it will stop Mr Klownzy from getting scarey grumpy again. When he goes off he makes me look like a pussycat
smile.gif

seriously tho i dont have the time to patiently explain to rules to people too lazy to read the FAQ. So if you fuck up, its easier for me to make an example out of one poor bastard by flaming you than it is to patiently explain it to every single newbie... and as the site grows my time becomes even less... so be warned!!
wink.gif

(will this make for a happy klownzy?)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 07 February 2000).]

hey JB i was just about to ask you wtf a bump was.
but don't worry i just did a search :p
Bump

lmao... my work here is done.... (not)
bumpity bump bump

just another bump so you all can read my latest addition to the first post above...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

BUMP,BUMP,BUMPERDY BUMP!!!!
smile.gif

PLH
Chaos
nothing more 2 add!! he he
smile.gif