Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Hearts - Perth - EZ Test result

Biscuit

Bluelighter
Bad news for Perth rollers:
Pink hearts: pink pill, whitish bits, heart logo with star in the middle, no score.
Tested almost instantly as speed, like all of the other heart/star pills.
However the problem is these have just come out and r literally everywhere. Four different and totally separate sources had only these to sell. its bad enough that there r speed pills out there, but it seems that these r not only out there but out there in disgustingly enormous quantities.
hopefully the big day out crowd will wipe the supply out totally this weekend.
i said to Pacman that i thought he was being hard on the pills here, after the white pearls/mitsis. the pearls r gone now, and if there isn't anything other than these pink fucks then i'm fucked.
any perth people heard of anything else atm??

yes aj, almost instant, a deep orange colour.
i've read that sometimes the black colour for MDMA takes a long time to be produced, i presume if the pill was weak. basically i am asking if u had an weak MDMA/speed mix, would the black show up later or at all.
anyone know anym more on green hondas, i know they're out, and the old mitsos.

I just wanted to check whether maybe you were testing with a small E-Z Test, an old one.
Sometimes the reaction 'seems' to go brownish but eventually purple will come up.
Just wanted to make sure that was not the case ;-)
Anyway, I don't know whther you had a big or small one but the big ones are the standard now.
They are packed in glass and will stay clear for a very lonf time, offering better results (more reliable) than the small one.
(also the reason why I took the small one off the ez website)
Regards
aj

hey aj, i know that there a still white pearls going round but just not that many.
smile.gif

yes aj i do have a small one.
the liquid is a pale yellow but the reaction was a dark orange.
but no doubt about the hearts anyway, everyones personal exp has been speed and pretty shit at that!
medic i want a pearl
frown.gif

i think we're settling on white mitsis, not the greatest but not the worst.

Like I said before, the pills in Perth are fucked. I tried a white pearl on Friday night and while it came on, it was smackey as hell. Not what I'd rate a good pill.
What other hearts have tested speedy? The hearts that have been through Perth in the last few years have been wicked apart from 1 or 2 exceptions.

Thats what i thought about the pearls originally based on reports but with couple D5s i was dancing the whole night, mopre smacked out at the end of a white mitsi.
These r the hearts with the stars in the middle, talked about a lot by eastern states guys and always appear to be speed.
2 people had them for BDO, basically ruined their day.
Apparently CKs r here, but they r smacky as all hell, nice wallop of MDEA.
Don't u think though Pacman that reporting on bad pills is just as important as good ones?
anyone seen any US dollars lately, white, two strokes through sign, my NYE pill, omg i long for that again!

Hi, this is my virgin post.
Hope Perth people are coping with the weather.
Just thought I'd mention that I've seen a few pink ones around, but with just a star, no heart. Any ideas ?

its not the same. the heart is the main part of the logo, star is very small.
Read a report on a pink pill with a spur logo, could this be the one.
the guy described classic MDA effects, danced hard for hrs, chatty, visuals, smacked at the end. was happy with it anyway, unlike what people have said for the crappy pink hearts.

the weather is fucked.
I'm barely coping, fuck i hate it. I'm currently plannig a trip to Tasmania for next summer. Purely because it's the cheapest cold place to get to. When i got back from a cold place this summer my first day here was 37 degrees, since then i hate Perth summer, love Perth spring, but fuck the summer.
SECOND HAND HEART REPORT: beige hearts, i'm told they are quite nice, mdma + speed. I shall find out proper details this week.
About the supply at the mo'; all i can say is i'm glad i stocked up on martians and windmills from last year. Down to half a windmill right now tho
frown.gif

have seen much charlie about this year, haven't looked too hard but last year it was always right under my nose,
wink.gif
good pun?
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 07 February 2000).]

I agree that bad reports are just as important as good. If you go back through the arcives here, you'll find i've posted about as many bad pills as good. Its just im so sick of the situation here, in terms quality and different types that I cant be arsed. Im not bagging you for posting about shit pills. Its just I cant be fucked doing it anymore.
If you need speed or any sort of substitute to keep you up and on an E, dont you kinda think it might be smackey, and therefore, in my opinion anyway, not such a hot pill?
As for the hearts, I know that theyre speedy crap. But you said "like all the other hearts/stars pills".
Ive heard the CK's are good, but I gave up a chance trying one on the weekend. I'll have one later in the week.
There are also pink pills being called bowling balls. Theyre a good sized pill with a split, but the indentation looks nothing like a bowling ball. I passed them onto a friend who rated them right up there with the pink hearts. CRAP!.
Word is that there are two more batches of good pills on the way. Lets hope these get here quick.
As for the charlie, its getting pretty bad. Generally what you find is cut pretty badly, thats when you find some that someone wants to sell.
Not that I like coke. I just like the smell of it.

i appreciate all that u have said pacman and bascially do agree with it all.
i may have overrated those white things, possibly coz the night was fantastic anyway.
theres still some good A1s around, turned a girls BDO into the greatest day of her life.
anyone had the latest crop of white mitsis, i had one aussie day eve, thought i had a fantastic time but on reflection could not work out what it had in it. i know it was more than just speed but not pure MDMA either, may have had MDA, i don't know.
there were white-off white, score, mitsi logo, normal size.

fuck this. all that i could find tonight where those pink hearts. Some crowns are on the way or may be already here. Hopefully better.

Just so you all know, and ive already told a few people here, that there is one particular person in town who has had a huge amounty of white/beige mitsi's that havent sold too well, and these are brought out every now and then to get rid of. Each time theyre brought out, theyre a 'new batch'. Theyre probably 5 months old. They arent too bad, but theyre nothing special. I know storing pills shouldnt effect them, but I havent had the best experiances with storage.