Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Not a pill Report) 4 u johnboy!

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
It fucking tends to piss you off if your a regular on here, and then you get fucking clowns coming and posting POSTS that already fucking exist!
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK! READ THE GOD DAMN "FAQ's", USE THE FUKING "SEARCH" FUNCTION! It doesnt hurt!
Im pretty sick of seeing 50 thousand SNOOPY reports followed by 100 thousand BLUE LOVES!
Fucking hell, read ey pplz!
Sorry johnboy (cos u be the moderator), but can you ban clowns or delete access or some bullshit?! I think you would probly be thinking the same at the moment, cos i know how you and i bet *MANY* others hate double posts!
*Grumpy^GRUMP^Mr.Klownz* >
frown.gif

(sorry to the people who dont double write)
*hugz-2-you*

a fine example people of post "e" depression.
dont go too hard people
smile.gif

hehehe

LMAO thanks for entertaining me boyz...
and keep up the good work klownzy... i might make you my ass-kicker-in-chief... just remember boyo that pretty soon we'll be running pillreports.com and no shit will be allowed, better believe it...
read the FAQ or DIE!!!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hey johnboy!
Sorry about the out-burst, well actually im not, cos it pisses me off, but yeah, *banning* would be brilliant!
See you @ www.pillreports.com :p hehehe!
*HugZ-johnboy*
Klownzy!

Big thumbs up to MrKlownz
but oh what a grump !!!
definately postangle depression
biggrin.gif

banning, kicking and all that heirarchy got more control than ya bs is why i don't use mIRC

banning, kicking and all that heirarchy got more control than ya bs is why i don't use mIRC
maybe if the judgements were not made by one but by many.......

Who's the comedian now eh?
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Euphoria on my E
Motherf@%king ecstasy!

lol oh dear.... and i was just about to give everyone in the forum a big gold star for making this such a lovely place to visit...
i mean its now running itself nicely and the topics lists are easy to read and actually useful. protocols are being followed and when newbies err people other than me can sort them out.
all this is my way of saying that i was about to drop my grumpy-ness as i didnt think it's needed anymore. running a forum is kinda like house training a puppy, you can do all the nice talking and politeness you want but the quickest way to get it done is to rub the puppy's nose in it once or twice.
and the empahasis is on once or twice. you may hate me at the time but its just till the place is running smoothly and then its up to you. what we dont need is too many people rubbing too many noses in the metaphorical doo doo.
at the moment i think oz/asia is the best forum in the place and i want to keep it that way. hopefully when BL2 comes into action it will make things easier and we can get our own li'l areas and get pill reports sorted properly...
again thanks to everybody and lets keep grumpiness to minimum
plur
jb
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

shit, don't get mature on me, how boring would that be?... nooooooo!
smile.gif

------------------