Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feel horny on "E"

e-nex

Bluelighter
I'm from perth, every wednesday I always go to zanadu ,,, but I never stay 'till in the morning not like my other friend does.
'couse everytime I got realy high I feel so horny.. (especialy a smacky pill) .
So when I fell horny I just live the party and go home ... and end up in a deep shit, wait 'till drop ...
It's been happening several times..
I've been asking all my friend ... they said " I DO NOT KNOW " . (
I just broke up with my fioncey 6 weeks ago and it's hard for me to.....????? ( you know)
I need advise from all you guys .... I realy like the enjoyment of ectasy like all my friend does ( rolling all nit long)
PLUR

Hey There,
I go to Zanuda on a wednesday night and it goes off,- its one of the best places,
So basically you feel horny but you don`t have anyone to have sex with- it can suck , can it,
Anyway if you want to chat mail me-
wink.gif
[email protected]
Hope everything goes well.
Takecare
RushGirl
xxxx

i get as horny as fuck too,dont worry.And its not because i go without.Speed seems to do it for me as well, although i have to work a little harder.i dont know what your worried about,or what your asking.by the way,what sort of shit do you end up in?

Mate you are on ya own there - coz I have the libido of a snail.
wink.gif

Hhihihihh...... Thank's you my friend I though I'm the only one ....
What I meant is ... I end up rolling by my self at home like an idiot...
well any way....... thank you ..
plur

speed de-sensitises your body, i find it hard (and know lots of people) who find it very hard to get horny on speed.
mde smacks people out.. the energy just isn't there, so it is hard to get horny that way too..
mdma however... turns *everyone i know* on. a good mdma pill and a good party will get anyone horny.
:-]

Rolling @ home like an idiot? No way! A couple of times l8ly I've gone out with my flatmate and he's lost the vibe and wanted to split. Because I hate being up and out on my own, I've taken off home too. Rolling at home ROX!!!!!
That whole 'explore your conciousness' thing is something you can only really pull off in the peace of your own living room. Throw on some fluffy UK old school house (For an Angel stats) and take off. Helps put everything into perspective, makes you feel good about yourself, blah blah blah
smile.gif

Peace

Hey dude!
I personally believe EVERYONE should roll once or twice at home. We can always roll in the club, but shit, getting in touch with yourself on "e" really heightens oneself. Take a long bath, eat some ice-cream, get one of those massage thingys. It's cool. Now I've got nothing to say about the "horny" side cuz I know exactly how you feel. All I've got to say is happy hunting!!
P*L*U*R*!!!
Patochan

I don't give a fuck what anyone says rolling at home is the best....especially when you have half billion cds and mp3's a strobe and a smoke machine
smile.gif
i'd rather sit on the lounge and be comfortably numb than standing in a club listening to absolute shite allnight and pretending you dont know its crap
smile.gif
*steps off soap box*

I'm going to be the annoying bleating voice of opposition and say rolling at home is booooooooooooooring!!!!! I can never work out what to do with myself! Doing normal stuff you do at home seems like a waste of the pill.
If you've got enough people though, it's swell. Nice pilly eccy conversations with your friends when you can actually HEAR each other are unrivalled.