Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3 Leaf Clover : Sydney

Blue Light Bulb

Bluelighter
I had a white 3 leaf clover last friday night at the Stoli Bar.
I was very surprised at how quickly it came on. I had had a couple of drinks but the pill came on in about 20 minutes and I was rushing quite hard. It lasted about 2 or 3 hours and seemed to be quite clean. I had a Gold CK a bit later on so I dont know what the come down is like.
I have got two more of them at home and they still seem to be around. Has anyone else tried these? I had not seen them before.
------------------
...yes please

now were they dhaped like a clover or did they have a clover imprint on them?
if its clover imprint then i has some and i think theres some k in them (melbourne)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

BLB - I always find that by having 3-4 drinks before a pill it comes on really quickly. I put it down to the fact that you are already "off and running". Its my preferred approach. But once I start pilling, I stop drinking.

Becareful , three leaf clover is DXM ... do not take them any more ,,,
PLUR..........

They are white, no speckles and hard. They are round with an good imprint of a three leaf clover on them.
Smurf, I agree, I like a few drinks first and then stop when it comes on.
e-nex, I am ordering a testing kit - have you tested these pills?
------------------
...yes please

hi all..
i've already wrote a report on these pills, i've tested these three leaf white clovers and they came out orange..
locally made speed pills! same as the yellow rolling stones that were going around.

Yes I have....
Beside I've been cheking on the list (pill report 1999).
One of my good friend has the testing kit and he said it was a dxm.

Yes I have....
Beside I've been cheking on the list (pill report 1999).
One of my good friend has the testing kit and he said it was a dxm.

yeh - I agree, they are DXM, give em a miss, or at least be very carefull with them. I would say you are right on e-nex. A friend of mine has actually tested them --- DXM YUK!!

just read your post again, the one I am referring to were green, yours are white?!
Who knows ? Get a test kit !!