• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ITS OFFICIAL??? Coke heroin in pills ! ? news report??

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hey allz..
A friend Of mine reckons that he had been hearing on the radio all day & news that the pills that where found in sydney or whateva ( from the busts ) where tested and had heroin & coke etc etc.. in some of em..
Has Anyone seen or heard anything about this?

I really believe that is utter garbage.
Coke lasts for 30-45 mins and is more expensive than MDMA. U try going up to a coke addict and tell them u have a pill containing cocaine which will keep them high for 4 hrs. they'll beat u over the head for it.
Heroin i am pretty sure has no effect unless in a huge dose if taken orally, due to metabolism etc. and once again it is more expensive than MDMA. No dealer is going to bother putting either of these substances in ecstasy pills.
This is related to the current W.A drug campaign. i find it very interesting. They r targeting ecstasy, speed and LSD. Both the ads against speed and acid DIRECTLY attack the drug in question, giving several reasons y u r stupid to take either.
The ads targeting ecstasy r not aimed at MDMA at all, but simply carry on about all the adulterants: insecticides, K, H (??), DXM etc etc found in pills claiming to be MDMA.
Hence even the drug authorities know that there really is VERY LITTLE they can criticise MDMA, in its pure form, for. Except maybe for those foolish enough to have it very regularly, serotonin related problems, but they haven't touched on this yet at all.
If the government made X testing kits available to X users, just as needles are available to H addicts, and increased peoples understanding of how the drug works, MDMA problems would approach non-existent.

Yeh I dont believe this shit is in them.. But I was just wondering If anyone else has actually heard this report ?? ( i heard from a friend he reckons he heard it )
The police supposedly made a statement saying all the busted pills where tested and most of em had heroin coke etc etc in em...
Just wanted details really on the report???
I listend to the headlines and heard nothing?

the only way to ever belive this kind of report is if it had an official police forensics lab report attached to it with full detail of a gas spectrometer reading of the pills...
and thats never going to happen.
it serves the polices agenda to say all this.
and of all the pills scientifically tested by ecstacy.org and dancesafe.org a grand total of none have ever been found to contain heroin or coke.
well i might be wrong but i cant ever remember seeing a spectrometer report that did...
just police disinformation, unless they can quote a scientific report... it would be nice to ask for one huh?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

COPS ARE FUCKED.
It's as simple as that!
They say whatever just so your parents don't let you go out! Fuck them dogs!
Reagrds
*Grumpy^Klownz*
(Grumpy - due to problems with COPS recently)
frown.gif

Sorry, going to post another reply!
*FUCK YOU COPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*VERY^Grump^Klown* >
frown.gif

Hey Braja,
Yeah I saw the news on ten tonight, and they were sending out a 'warning' to teenagers who use illict drugs b/c they did tests on some pills and found that they had heroin etc in them.
They were also saying that there been an increase in the amount of people being admitted into hospital b/c of overdoses relatedf to this, then they spoke to some doctor who was trying to back up their story.
Just another bullshit story to try and scare people into believing that e is bad for you.
Anyway, that's pretty much all, it wasn't a very interesting piece all in all.
Love Chania

OK, this is what i dont get (call me stupid).
A freind of mine use to be a herion addict n(he got tricked into thinking it was speed-and yes i know he was pretty dumb to inject), but he testes pill to check if they have heroin in them and he says some do.
Is it herion or another drug that gives him the herion buzz???
He isnt on herion anymore cause he got detoxified, but he is careful about which pills he takes cause if he get the "buzz", he doesnt react to good.
Anyone know whats the go with that???

All bullshit.
This is fact.
Your mates know shit all about pills....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I AM FUCKEN PISSED OFF. I HATE THE MEDIA. ALL THEY DO IS BULLSHIT!!! DAMN U!!!
I HATE TO SEE E's ASSOSIATED WITH SHIT LIKE HEROIN. E's ARE SOCIAL, BUT HEROIN, FUCK I DONT WANNA EVEN TALK ABOUT IT.
There is simply no logic in putting this shit into pills, no reason to. so all i say is that it is all bullshit.
The media is known to exaggerate and lie and bullshit, fuck u i say. they know shit all.
-still pissed off-

Keep listening to the media and you will end walking around sounding like this !!
"Hi I smelt marijuana last night does that mean I am a heroin addict ????"
Cheers
Chill

I think this warning originated from Melbourne police following some more nightclub raids. They warned of an increasing amount of e's containing Cocaine, Heroin and LSD. Sound familiar? These bullshit statements have been going on for years but there's never been (as far as I know) any hard evidence proving this. All this does is further damage the police's credibility in the eyes of users.
BTW, what the fuck is going on out there? Looks like the the police (and fat-arse Vandstone) are trying to improve their public profile in 2000. 500kg of Coke?? What a crying shame. Witb a coupla big e hauls and club raids, it just goes to show how important it is to test before you drop as there could be more and more dodgy shit floating around.

I think this warning originated from Melbourne police following some more nightclub raids. They warned of an increasing amount of e's containing Cocaine, Heroin and LSD. Sound familiar? These bullshit statements have been going on for years but there's never been (as far as I know) any hard evidence proving this. All this does is further damage the police's credibility in the eyes of users.
BTW, what the fuck is going on out there? Looks like the the police (and fat-arse Vandstone) are trying to improve their public profile in 2000. 500kg of Coke?? What a crying shame. Witb a coupla big e hauls and club raids, it just goes to show how important it is to test before you drop as there could be more and more dodgy shit floating around.

hahahahahahaha!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Chill gets the comment of the week:
"Hi I smelt marijuana last night does that mean I am a heroin addict ????"
Made my day champ!
*HUGZ*
KlownzY!

Hey Klownzy
Glad to have put a smile on your face !!!
Sometimes it is a good idea to sit back......relax.....and laugh.......
Cheers
Chill

One would think that the cops would be there to help with INFORMATION not MISINFORMATION, but then again, its just another symptom of the fucked up society we live in.
Just think about it, every time a certain drug has come into "fashion" the cops and government do their best to completely screw up the whole story and nature of the drug...
such and such can kill you on your first try...
such and such makes you blind...
such and such makes you grow hair on your palms and other strange places, makes your nose grow 10 times as big and makes you unattractive to the opposite sex...
And one needs only open a book of pharmacology or medicine journal to know the truth. And now we have the net, well...that makes it even easier doesnt it!
Instead of targeting speed, ecstacy and LSD, why dont they do their best to target drunk drivers, violent drunks and domestic violence? all these above three cause harm in more direct physical ways than any drug could do...they want to target drugs? ok...target heroin, making sure that whatever comes in to the streets is pure and safe to use, because theres no way that ANYONE is going to stop drug use, its a part of our genetics, in the same way that some apes will wait for certain fruits to go over-ripe so they can eat them and make complete and utter fools of themselves falling out of trees, drunk as anything, so we have evolved and found that certain plants and chemicals in good proportions have certain positive effects on us, ecstacy for the feel-good, dancey and empatic factor, speed for its endurance, alertness and social factor, and LSD for its eye-opening, weird and off the planet factor.
These little campaigns of misinformation and propaganda are really helping to screw the rave and doof scene right up, events where little, if any people get arrested and are rowdy and disruptive to the general community. Are they trying to create a nation of XXXX drinking dumb-arses? where every night you can find twice the amount of people passed out in a gutter and even more people walking the streets (very unsteadily mind you) starting fights and being general assholes to everybody thats even slightly different? I think so.
Now everybody has their posion of choice, some prefer the stupefying effects of alcohol, some prefer the out of body experiences of DXM, some prefer the amazing highs of cocaine and i think most of us on this board enjoy or prefer the empathy and fun that comes with use of MDMA...whats so bad about that? everyones parents, and even some of us bluelighters (i think) lived thru the 60's and 70's, and did much the same thing. Why should the government use the scare tactics on people that already know what its all about? its a bit redundant isnt it? Its up to everyone that uses drugs of any kind to be responsible with their use, to be responsible and look out for those around them, this way all the attention that is being drawn to our substances of choice wont be so heavy and less incidents will happen.
theres my thought provocation for the day, i know its long...but when you have an opinion, you have an opinion
smile.gif
smile.gif

And keep enjoying your E's, T's and wizz
smile.gif
no matter what people say!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I would like to add choof to the list of "why the f*** don't the cops target the real problems instead of <insert drug of choice here>". A couple of reasons I like: druggies are too hard to control; and you can't tax something made/grown in your backyard (efficiently anyway).
No wonder the cops are like "hey kids, this s*** will kill ya first time out". If I'd known about X and the rave culture as a teen, I sure wouldn't have given the govt those $,000's in taxes thru alcohol. Would you be likely to go drinking in a nice safe place like Frankston, Broady or Dandenong if you were legally allowed to go to those seedy and dangerous raves on X?
I remember the conditions over nye at Welcome and SummaDayze. Hot, crowded, insufficient facilities etc... I didn't see too much agro. What would it have been like if the drug of choice at those parties was grog? (Apart from everyone crashed out @ 3 a.m.
wink.gif
.) Maybe the cops don't want X etc legalised because they are trying to justify their own s***sucking jobs.
Anyhow, add those reasons to the list if you haven't already
smile.gif
Cops suck, but you never know, one day you might need one and hey, s/he might even be there - providing s/he isn't selling confiscated drugs and guns to someone else

So if there isn't any coke in cokey pills, what is in them? Does a speedy pill have speed in it? I take it the smack in smacky pills is Ketamine?
Syn

Synthaesia: who really knows but i would suggest most of it is wrong:
in my exp cokey means MDMA/MDA. somehow the rush associated with X was compared to cocaine and dubbed "cokey", despite not being coke at all. Obviously there is empathetic/MDXX effects too, not just a "coke" rush, but cokey is the term cemented on the street. i wish a dealer could just say to me its MDMA dear have fun.
A speedy pill is most likely just speed so forget it, or perhaps a weak MDMA plus speed mix.
Smackey pills are MDEA if you can feel the classic MDMA effects except instead of dancing and jumping u want to sit, roll around, feel things and keep ur eyes closed.
However if u have a "smackey" pill that doesn't give u X related effects then this is when i would worry. it could be DXM, ketamine if ur also feeling trippy, poisions, or anything. god u may be dying and not know it. despite what the media tells u i have never come across a pill like this at all, obviously they're out there but if u do ur research/testing u'll be safe.
I still laugh when friends come up to me and ask what "base" ur pill is. "yeah guys i am having a smackey one tonight, so i've had some ecstasy and heroin, what a lovely and lively combination."