Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Finally my turn! GREEN SUNS?

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
Well since ive been fucking replying all these messages, its time i asked a bloody question!
NOW:
Few of the boyz munched on some GREEN SUNS? Since "they" say they are *GOOD*, i really cant tell cos they are quite new to the pill scene and porbly dont know what MDMA is really all about, they seem to love the speedier pills, so yeah, any info?
Pill Description:
- GREEN, with SUN PICTURE
- Dunno about a score?
- Several Specks they say
- Melbourne Area
*Cheers*
KLOWNZY!

Mr. Klownz,
It's a pleasure to see that your not grumpy
today and finally you have a question and not an opinion,da da da da da don't get me wrong,
I'm not taking the piss out of your post, but I have no answer to your Q.
Lets face it dealer's are selling shit as E
what the hell are WE ALL going to do about it, keep buying,keep complaining; the clock is ticking,life is short
TEST BEFORE YOU BUY
Proudly BoughtTo You By B A C
Ps: Hardly coherent-no spell check

Howdy B A C !!
Well ok, first of all, my apologies for being grumpy the other day, actually apologies to all. But when you just come back from hearing to the bullshit the COPS say to you, and how they put words in your mouth, it just makes you show more and more fucking hatred to the DOGS!
So yeah, *apologies-2-all* *HUGZ*
As for the DD's selling shit (E)'s, it kinda sux ey! But ah well, thats why it's good to have several sources to see what each one has got. (Unfortunately my sources have shrunk dramatically!)
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownzy!
p.s.
Any info on them GREEN SUNS ?

Sure they are not white ??
I've seen ones with a sun, with sunglasses ;-).
If you turn 'em around they look like UFO's !
There's a hooked lining around the symbol.
No score, perfectly white with a very strange (nice) smell.
100% approved ;-)
Rgds
aj

This thread has sparked a thought in my head...
About a week ago I got these green pills (had them at the BDO) for myself and a few crew.
They were a lightish green with no speckles, hard with a score (Sydney north shore). The interesting thing about them was that they were flat on top as if the stamp had been scraped off. When you lined a few up side by side they were slightly different thicknesses too. I was suspicious of them but also needed to score for the BDO so got them anyway.
Anyway they were total shit, you would think it was about to come on and then nothing would happen. Kind of like sex without an orgasm.
Having read the above thread I am wondering if in fact they may have been green suns that some fuckwit dealer had scraped the stamps off because people knew they were shit.
BLB
PS: I told the dealer I bought them off that he has no fucking idea about pills because he told me beforehand that he had had them and they were good. He's lost one customer and my buddies are pissed off too.
PPS: Can't wait for my test kit to arrive!
------------------
...yes please