• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You Bastards (sorta like a pill report but not really)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hi there,
I just want to say that I am officially envious of the citizens of Melbourne. I was on the ecstasy.org web site in the pill report section ( http://ecstasy.org/testing/db/current.html ) and I noticed the bottom 7 reports and they all looked good, actually they look fucking magnificent.
Why can't I see stuff like that from Sydney well from the people I know anyway (sometihng different to cK's would be good although I am not complaining), I envy you all.
d.

Syd has the whute euro mad go for them id you want change!!!!!
not as good as the new gold CKs but they are a change
smile.gif

Hey ya dENTEd,
sorry to make you feal like that dude,we dont really mean it.he he
smile.gif

No really,id like to find the dudes who are peak'n harder than me.Ive muched almost every pill youve had.Saying that,meaning the wicked pills we have here,ie;cK,fish etc the nice ones you have there.
This is just my opinion,and who ever dont like it stick it!
smile.gif

I read so many reports of people saying,oh man it had me rushing,and dancing and all this wiered fealing.Though others have had the same pill,and tested it to be 2cb,or some unnone crud.And then you have the first person saying it was the best E they had cause the fealt extremly wiered!?!?!
What im trying to say is there are alot of new commers who have shity E's that keep em up,and make them yap to anybody,and they go home saying or thinking how wicked that E was,cause they felt strange!!!
He,i think im as they say Venting...
Give them a cK or a CU or euro,and they will winge cause,they put em on ther ass,or they couldnt dance all night.THATS WHAT REAL E's DO.
I think what i really want to say is,you got the same pills as us.Or at least me.hehe.figure that!
And there are so many people peak'n on shit out there,that they think they had an E.
Heres the latest i heard.I had this green strawberry and it was shit and trippy.
For one,strawberry is a name of a trip,and you shouldnt eat pills that come in about 4 diffrent colors.Unless you are super positive that color is good!
He sorry dENTEd,thought ide use your post for this.And really,im not venting.he he.Just sick of people saying it had me rushing,when all it was,was a speed tab.Tell me it had you rolling,and literally,rolling on the floor,and walking like gello,and that ugly ash tray, you love it!so much!Thats an E!
Who ever reads this,and makes any sence to them,and you are now thinking,who does this dude think he is.Mr E guru.Woppie!!!
dENTEd is jacked about melb having good pills,he he,and im jacked with the amount of people suck'n on exstaspeedtrips,and saying they where a good E.maybe a good type of pill,but not a good E.
People get the diffrence!!!
Nah dENTEd,we aint got better pills than you,and if you still arnt convinced.Come down so I can get you distroid*
smile.gif
he he
see ya ppls
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
*distoid=waisted,not human,hanging with me!

Hey Folks!
Dented: hehe, i actually posted a message somewhere here saying how *lucky* you guys are up in Sydney and asked you guys to send us a few pills down here to Melbs. But yeah, i guess its who you know down here and what your DD has at the time. Good pills are everywhere, except at times there may be a period where MDMA is scarce in pills. But yeah, both Syd & Melbs have good stuff! Even Perth a short while ago had da b0mb gear! So it really matters what you bump into and whats coming on from overseas or peoples backyard sheds :p
Chaos: First of all, *HUGZ* (returning that extra one you gave me at Hard-Kandy :p) I reckon, (this is my view) MDMA is what (E) is all about. Correct me if im wrong people, but thats the whole idea about Ecstasy isnt it? Well that is what i tend to believe! I mean, i know different people like different shit, like you may get people saying MDMA pills are "SHIT bla bla bla" and Speed pills are "the BEST EVER MAN!!!" hehe, but generally, (i'll speak for myself so to not *attack* anyone) i prefer MDMA over anything esle. (Pill wise) And if i want something to get me up, perhaps so WHizz would do the trick as it always does
wink.gif

So yeah, there we have it, (E) = MDMA
smile.gif

(Mr.Klownzy's View)
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Your Klownzy!

Chaos,
Dude we gotta roll together sometime, my b'day is the same weekend as Happy Valley 18-19-20/02/2000 so I think you should come up for it, isn't your b'day soon or something???
I hope ppl don't get me wrong and think I mean Syd has poor quality drugs or anything, they are great at the moment (cK's). It just looked like the person who did all them posts on the ecstasy.org web site seemed to have a good variety of quality (not to mention the elusive MDMA powder I have been aching to try) drugs.
It seems whatever we get you melbourineites get, you guys usually run out faster (I think Chaos is to blame for that ;-P
d.

chaos and klownzy: props to you both, i couldnt have said it better myself...
hugz all round!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Kudos to you Chaos, you hit the nail on the head.
As for melbournites getting the better pills... umm.. we actually get all the same pills as the melbourne people, they just get them first. When I say ALL the same pills, I'm talking about the imports anyway... Anything that's made in Aus. differs between state to state. They're pretty mush made locally to whatever city you live in. Only SOME make it to other states etc. These are the crap pills Chaos is talking about. When you get pills that pop up all over Australia, particularly Melb. and Syd. (like Fish, cK's, CU's and Euros) you can be pretty sure they're gonna be a reliable pill.
The reason we don't have enough variety is because they ship these pills over in MASS amounts. So they take longer to run out, AND if they get a good response to the pill (quite often) they'll do another batch. When it comes to the shite aussie made stuff, people don't usually think they're the BEST pills, so they don't go back for seconds, they'll try something new...hence making the life of that 'brand' rather short lived.
Get my drift? I like variety too, but I'd rather have access to a few good pills than a myriad of crappy ones.
Just a thought.
Cheers,
mona.

Chaos - soooooooooo true!!! My best friend, who's a seasoned piller, STILL munches speed pills and thinks he's bought a good E! He says "I just like to have a change from mashy, when I can just dance and babble like a chipmunk". "Well then buy yourself a halfweight!" I reply. Saying that though, I guess it's a kind of good philosophy to have: if I buy an E I'll sit on my bum and rush and it'll be sweet, if I buy a speed pill I'll dance and chuckle, it's all good! At least he doesn't let it get him down. 'Cept when it does!
Cat

as all have said ur too right chaos.
i find it interesting that people like to "try" different pills.
i think it should always be remembered that u r taking, hopefully, MDMA. this doesn't change. once u find a pill with a stunning 80-120mg of MDMA y ever would u want any other pill. that is y hopefully, i like many of u, will come across MDMA powder, in all its glory. u'd never need to bother with a pill, logos, colours etc etc ever again.

Hello Aussie Ravers,
I was just trolling through your forum checking out the goodies (I'll be in Sydney in two wks...like to be prepared
smile.gif
!), and I saw this and just couldnt resist putting in my transpacific 2 cents on the question of what es do to you. I hope you dont mind
smile.gif
Johnboy please dont cyberspank me for going off in a reports forum...
I get pretty damn confused on the topic of MDMA vs MDEA vs MDA... and this is why: My first and longest experience of eating pills is from Spain. Just about all the pills I had in Spain (over 3 yrs of full-on use) were what I would describe as *good*, or rather, *balls to the wall tabs of pure heaven which last for many hours*
smile.gif
I was doing it all the time, I tried many kinds, eveyone had the same goodies, small party or big party, the vibe was the same, the es gave me the same buzz. This was the feeling I got off these pills: rushy at the peak, rolling eyes at peak, loads of energy, loving EVERYONE, talking to everyone when you stopped to breath from dancing til you worked up a sweat in the open air, shit-eating grin on your face you could not get rid of, sensitive skin, 3D music, trails off some lights, just totally rockin. A REALLY good feeling. A feeling that was so good, I wanted to do it all the time. So, for me, thats ecstasy.
Now in the States, where I must admit the suppliers are a lot more dodgy than in Spain, and you never really know if you are getting anything good til its in your gob, I get these pills that floor me all the time...I feel okay, maybe I could even stretch that to *pretty good*
smile.gif
but I dont feel like Im having the best bloody time of my life...all I can do is plop on the floor with all the other floor people, I can barely talk Im so blitzed, Im reduced to this vegetable that can only keep nodding her head to the beats. And I hate feeling like a cabbage...if thats MDMA, I just cant imagine why anyone would ever have come up with the name ecstasy for it. I never had pills like this in Spain, but from what you guys have said, it sounds like this is MDMA...which kind of freaks me out. Ive done coke and speed on their own, and the feeling I got off Spanish hits wasnt anything like that, except for the energy level... there no real empathy of either of those, no head buzz for me anyway, I just feel pumped up.
I guess Im hoping someone will tell me that the pills you guys eat over there do the former rather than the latter to you...I am in need of a good goody, really.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"