Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Mitsis - Perth

Biscuit

Bluelighter
Had a white mitsi in Perth on Aust day eve, which the dealer described as very good and cokey (i just smile when i hear this, but despite being utter garbage, everytime i have had a pill described as cokey its been MDMA all the way)
It was FANTASTIC. had half about 12:10, had an intense rush 20 mins later for a couple mins, that was weird a must say, and then it had kicked in by 1. dropped the other about 1:20.
Excellent MDMA feeling, dancing continously, rubbing myself and huging and kissing everyone. my eyes were fantastic and going to the toliet a joy.
I was like that till 3:30 or 4, and then it continued on till 5-5:30. finally a decent pill lasting 5 hours.
Smackey at the end but i think that was it was definitely intense and my brain had taken a hammering. i could still dance however when i really wanted to.
absolutely minimal come down, and only thing negative was how wired it made me the next day, b4 the 5-HTP had done its job.
If ur in Perth these are one of the rare dancing/hugging/lasting MDMA pills out there.
I have never had MDA but i kinda feel there may have been a little in there, i just have never felt that screwed after a pill, and i have had as much as 2 b4.

Hey There,
I had a white mitsie in perth the other week,
And i think they go off- they are a really good pill.