Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E-Z test

Duffer

Bluelighter
Does anyone have an idea on the ratio's of ingredients for the E-Z test solution? I've got the chems but would like a rough idea on the quantities.

Simple, make Marquis reagent.
E-Z Test reagent is only slightly different.
Be careful though, it is definitely not recommended to 'brew' at home.
A little mistake and test results will be unreliable.
regards
aj
www.ez-test.com

Seeing its under the heading - e-z test - I thought I might mention that e-z tests are available in melbourne from off ya tree on swanston st between bourke and lonsdale. 12 bucks each for a vile and it does 7 pills. I guess it saves the wait from overseas.

After a wait of a few weeks, my "large" E-Z Tester kit finally arrived in my PO Box.
The liquid was clear, and was full, unlike the one dangermouse got earlier
smile.gif
Being clear makes it so much easier to see the change in colour. Testing the new bright gold cK's went black pretty quick.
On an interesting note, was the sticker provided - "Opened and resealed by AUSTRALIA POST. Contents Examined by Customs".
To be fair it did have a "Nederlands" postage stamp on the package.
Oh well, I guess it finally puts to rest any lingering thoughts of buying pills from Morris in the Netherlands.

Mr Horse:
These e-z tests from off ya... they are the same as the ones from o/s? Are they ok etc? I think I need to start testing on something other than myself.

Hey all,
I ordered an EZ testing kit recently, being sent to my home address. After seeing smurfs post re: 'open and resealed by customs'...it has made me a little paranoid...would customs pass this info on?
should I be a bit more careful after receiving my kit...i.e. could I expect any visits from the boys in blue? Anyone else received kits ok, I need reassuring!
smile.gif

cheers

Hey auswaverider,
The simplest way to avoid that potential problem is to order locally (if in Melbourne, try Joynt Venture in Prahran) or by mail order from us at the Peak! ([email protected] for more info).
We keep only the most basic records needed to satisfy for Taxation purposes (no credit cards) and you can have your package addressed to "auswaverider", if you like__
smile.gif

candyflip

I ordered mine online from EZ-Test and got it after a couple of weeks these guys do a good job of keeping you posted about your order better than Amazon.Com the pricks who don't tell you at all. Anyway it was unopened by customs. it's legal to bring in anyway l think any narcs out their care to comment on the legallity issue.
TTT

never had my ez tests opened but when i bought some 5 htp recently it had that "opened and resealed" stamp on it...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I wouldn't be too worried about the "Opened and resealed by customs" stamps on anything sent to you.
I heard that if they do open your package and see something slightly incriminating, yet legal, such as an e-z test kit, nothing is recorded of it. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I did hear that they don't even chase up confiscated illegal substances from the mail (like blotter), because of the possibility the receiver was "unaware" of the contents.
I've had the contents of a package confiscated because they believed it contained "illicit hallucinogents psilobin and psilocin", which was not true. But as they say you can try to legally take on the police, but never try to take on the Feds / Customs.
gnite :p