Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Test results on Ferrari's, pink and white UFO's

Duffer

Bluelighter
Just tested these three different types of pills.
Yellow Ferrari's - small, yellow, with horse on one side and logo on other - well made. Test colour went brown indicating speed-like substance. Tried these myself and yes, very speedy for long duration. Bought for $35.
Pink UFO's - medium sized, double domed pink pill with occasional darker pink fleck. No logo. Test colour went slightly browner in colour indicating same as above, but fairly inconclusive. Anybody got other results on these? Have not tried these myself but know others who have and did not enjoy at all. Reports of trippyness, loss of balance, speedy and short lasting.
Bought for $35.
White UFO - massive sized (12mm in diam.)double domed white pill with no logo. Test colour went an instanaeous blue/black indicating XTC-like substance (yay Pete - we have liftoff!)Looking forward to a full analysis of these ones at the BDO Boiler room. Bought for $35.

Me and a few mates last week had a few Pink UFO's, that were domed on one side with a peak on the other with a UFO stamp.. they weren't good either though, no euphoria or anything like that, didn't rate with me. We didn't have a tester though so no colour tests available

i had 2 white ufo's last night (26-1-00)
FUCKIN AWESOME pills, proper pills
smile.gif

------------------
ßØØ¥éªH

*nods* i agree...he had 2 i had 1, and i was fucked...very cruisey mdma feel....comedown, i didnt realise i had till it was gone
smile.gif
...but the speed might have helped that
smile.gif