• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anybody got a line on Turbos, Mitsis or Bananas - Melbourne?

candyflip

Bluelighter
I've had a banana in the last week (incredibly smooth - no headfuck whatsoever, nice dancing pill, plenty of energy, not much tactility though, so I'm wondering about the actual MDMA content...perhaps just a bit of speed?) but know nothing about Turbos or the newest batch of Green Mitsubishis.... can anyone help out that's had these two in the last couple of weeks please?
thanks
candyflip
------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!

yeah,thats exactlly what they are.BANANAS!Speed tabs,not good ones at that.Not worth it!Lucky if they have MDMA in them.I think they are caffine and ephodrein.I get more distroird of a valium.Nah make that a rowie!
O.K not miuch of a discription,but here goes.Green mitsos,not like originals,smaller,domeish,lighter in color,and speckeled.IF thats them.Ace pill.Get u rolling real good.didnt test!
Dont know about turbos,and maybe next time a bit more of a discription.Big deal if it becomes a long post.
Helps us all in the long run.
Oh yeah,the banana i had was,yellow,nice size with a split on the back.No pic.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

Thanks Chaos,
If I'd had more info on what these pills actually look like I would have given it to you, but I've only been offered them, not seen them...that's why I'm asking for info..
smile.gif

Yes, the Banana was exactly as you describe...I'd agree with your guess that it is little more than ephedrine and speed... steer clear (I've had better speedy pills than this anyway!)
Thanks for the info on the Mitsi... if I get more info on the Turbo, I'll let you know, as I'm going to have one of these two tomorrow night anyway..
candyflip
------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!

I've had some really nice fluro green mitsi's in melb lately, kinda look radioactive or sumfin
smile.gif
... and some even better perfect pressed white ones
smile.gif

as for the turbo's, there are plain yellow pills going round (rather large) that people are calling turbos, which are not.... stay away from them... they are crap...
as for the real turbos, I have been told they are good, so perhaps try and get your hands on one to test
smile.gif
if you do... please let us know the results
smile.gif