Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EZ TEST KITS -MELB

B

Born Again Clubber

PURCHASED A KIT FROM OFF YA TREE. LIQUID IN BOTTLE IS A YELLOW/ORANGE COLOR.
WENT TO EZ WEB PAGE WATCHED REAL VIDEO LIQUID IS CLEAR AS GLASS.
BITCH ON PHONE AT O Y T SWEARS WHAT I GOT IS REAL THING. IS IT A CHANCE IT'S GONE OFF OR IS THERE ANOTHER EXPLAINATION, LIKE MY GOODS ARE RUBISH????? please help

hey,
i'm pretty sure the Marquis Reagent (what's in the testing kit) should be a clear liquid coz it sposed to change colour in the presence of drugs.
For orange/yellow on the colour chart that would correlate to speed and i don't see how you could use the liquid to detect anything sorry
frown.gif

Maybe you should give it a go though, but i think you should email E-Z Test and get an answer then take it up with OYT
plur
vert

I've used EZ test before and yes it was brown.
When it turns black it is very distinguishable. When it turns orange/black, harder to see. Light orange stands out well though.

the yellow colour means it has gone off. it must be stored properly or it doesnt work. that is it should be kept in a cool dark place. freeezer by preference, the main fridge gets too light if you open the door heaps....
someone should go tell off ya tree.... maybe i will...

OK, this needs to be clarified.
The E-Z Test small is packed in a very special kind of plastic.
Under normal circumstances (cold and dark) the liquid will stay clear.
However, these have been shipped to Australia and apparently they have not been kept cool and dark.
(The liquid is very aggressive, that's why they go dark after a while)
HOWEVER, the color of the liquid does NOT change the reaction !!!
So, even with a dark E-Z Test you should be able to tell whether your pill contains an XTC like substance.
(dark purple indicates an xtc like sub., any other color indicates non-XTC substance)
About the E-Z Test LARGE, here the liquid is a glass bottle.
Because of the glass, the liquid will NOT change color.
Anyway, please do not get upset with shopowners or the like.
If anyone has a problem with their E-Z Test, please complain to us !!!
([email protected])
We really are trying to put a good product in the market and are trying to improve it as well.
We need your feedback too !
So, I would recommend that you get yourself an E-Z Test LARGE, they simply last longer and they are bigger.
Hope this helps
Regards
aj
www.ez-test.com
and our new thingie www.xtc.nl :)

ooops sorry aj, um ignore my other post to you then
its just when i had some liquid go brown/yellow on me it wouldnt give any reaction to a pill that i tested with clear stuff ok.
it must have been my screw up and i'll defer to your infinitely cooler self
smile.gif

plur
jb

Obviously aj is the authority on this, but on a personal experience note, many of my EZ-Test reagents have been brown before I applied them to a test sample (age, storage problems, who cares?) and as aj notes, it makes absolutely NO difference to the tests you do...MDMA will still turn the liquid balck/purple, Speed orange in colour etc...
so don't worry ....
wink.gif

------------------
too many freaks, not enough circuses... :cool:

Is there any places in Perth where you can order the EZ test kit? or would i order it from over east if so, can someone give me a webpage address, or contact information for that company please
wink.gif

thanks

Some more info...
Yesterday I received a package with 5 E-Z Tests small returned from the USA. The guy who had ordered them had apparently moved and it was returned to me.
These E-Z Tests small had turned brownish and they were four months old.
I decided to test a pill (containing mdma only) and to see what the reaction was like with an old E-Z Test.
I scraped of a bit, put a light on it and dropped the brownish liquid on the scraping.
The reaction seemed hard to distinguish in the brownish liquid. It also seemed a little slower but then after 5-7 seconds, a purple color started to come out quite clear.
Since I know my sample contained mdma only, I know it is OK.
For people inexperienced with these reactions, it might raise some doubt.
You might think it contains some speed as well.
It is a problem of the plastic of the E-Z Tests small (the LARGE ones are in glass and do not have this problem !)
Since a 2 ml glass package simply doesn't exist, they are packed in a special kind of plastic. When kept cold and dark, the liquid stays clear and 100% reliable.
But when they are kept warm and/or in light, they turn brownish after a while and when that happens, the reaction might be harder to distinguish for some people.
Now the solution :)
The E-Z Test LARGE is packed in glass.
Though still recommended to keep cool and dark, the liquid will always stay perfectly clear (because packed in glass, not plastic).
I have one standing here for a month now, in the heat and light, and it is still clear and works perfect.
The E-Z Test small was originally designed for The Netherlands, you can buy it in many smartshops all over Holland and if you have a pill, you just buy an E-Z Test small test somewhere, use it and throw away.
Now that we are selling abroad as well, they tend to be kept longer as many people order 3, 5 or more small ones per order.
The E-Z Test LARGE should cover these problems. They can be kept a (very) long time and you can test 150-200 samples.
It is therefore recommended to order LARGE ones. Though a bit more expensive, they offer good value for money.
Anyway, this is not intended as a sales story, just to explain what is going on.
I hope it clarified some things :)
Anyway, if someone can find us a 2 ml glass bottle with a solid lid than we would really like to know.
Then we could/might consider/start repacking the small ones in glass.
By the way, I had a good night at Milky Way with Luke Slater last night ;-)
Regards
aj