• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING/HELP Green Butterflies -WatchOut!

RollingKat

Bluelighter
Just a warning to tell you all to watch out for a batch of green butterflies sourced from Asia. Me and a friend took a half each (after starting with some better pills) on Wed nite and we have both ended up feeling totally stuffed the next day. I woke up the following morning with a strange type of depression (felt different to real clinical depression which I have experienced before) -I felt like I was being sucked down into a hole and I had to fight it to keep out of it. By last night we had some hugs and felt much better.... Then this morning -I feel thick in my head and still quite down -almost a kind of anxiety and restlessness.
Has anyone experienced anything similar? Is this unique to this pill or is this standard e depression? I have rolled about 10 times before (sometimes on 3-4 pills) and never had this before. Any suggestions/comments etc most welcome....
I sure hope I feel better soon....

I had the green butterfly tested and its SPEED.
By the way, I enjoyed it, no empathy but lots of energy to dance

Interesting - I heard they were speed also
But what RollingKat described sounds to me to be MDEA

Very interisting!!!
In Perth i heard to stay right away from them, there meant to be dangerous- but i`am not too shaw if this is correct,
Does anyone know?

Yeah, I'd stay clear of Butterflies. There was a batch that went around Perth that contained PMA. 6 times more toxic than MDMA and was blamed for a few deaths. I'd just play it safe and grab something else if you can.

Three days after I'm still feeling incredibly shitty although the symptoms have changed a little bit. They are worse in the morning and get better in the evening. Being with somebody helps instead of being alone. Sometimes I feel I am just going to lose it. I feel agitated, anxious and very up tight now...
Will I ever feel OK again? Can anyone help me? Yes I'm feeling desperate now. I used to enjoy going to discos, clubs, even if I wasn't rolling. Now even the thought of going to a club/disco almost makes me want to throw up. I don't think I could ever look at another pill again....
If the green butterfly was PME (or whatever) what does this mean? Can anyone give me more info? I don't have any easy access to help at the moment, and I'm thinking of getting on a plane and flying to a place where I can. Does anyone know of such a place in Sydney or Melbourne?
ANy help will be most gratefully received -email directly if you prefer.

they say PMA can cause depression as a symptom that ur in trouble, but i wouldn't have though it would cause ongoing depression.
paramethoxyamphetamine i would have thought would be more speed like, and not effect serotonin much at all.
perhaps look up Shulgin, but i am another who never touches butterflies, PMA, speed, some total duds, never heard of a good one.

you said that you were experiencing a feeling that everything was getting sucked into a hole... this normally happens when a pill has gone off in some way or the chemicals inside wasnt right.... if someone tries to sell you a pill and tells you that there's a 'blackhole' effect.... never never take it....!

these cant be the blue/green butterflies from some months ago (im from sydney). cus they were a really good roll...very little comedown.

Blue Butterflies of last Sept-Oct in Syd. Hard Press/Score/bevelled edge/blue/white specks/well pressed logo.
These pils kicked ass the first couple of purchases but was never sure of quality as had other pils each time b4 hand. Bought one batch one day and RETURNED THE UNUSED PORTION TO THE RETAILER for my $$$$$$$back as they made me feel so fckn sick. Floored me in my chair. Didn't want to speak, felt sick to the stomach and really didn't feel like anything except crawling in a hole and sleeping it off. I still feel that the others pils were good and this was some of a bad batch. I've had this b4 from a different pill (some really flat double domed purple fckr.) Do pills go bad or chemicals go off between batch production. These pils were definitely from the same press and source as the kick-ass ones.
Has anyone got some info? - THx