Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PINK BULLS-HEARD OF THEM-melb

B

Born Again Clubber

my test kit has not arrived yet, ez have decided to change there packaging,because of all the complaints of 3/4 empty deiveries so I must wait another 10 fucking days ,this pill is pink with some red specs, hard, well made with a stamp of a BULLS HEAD that has two horns and no split on back .SO, HAVE YOU HEARD, USED OR TESTED ONE OF THESE. I HOPE ENOUGH INFO HAS BEEN PROVIDED ON THIS POST. LET ME HOW I'M GOIN,I'M ONLY NEW TO THIS

hmm... I have heard these are round... although I dont know much more than that unfortunately. and why dont you try going to "off ya tree" in swanston st, melb to get your ez tester... probably be a hell of a lot quicker...

thank you, ObLiVIos
had rang the tree house in dandy and they said no, looks like i,m goin to give the city a try thanks again
------------------
ITS NOT OVER TILL THE MUSIC STOPS,UNTIL THEN DANCE LIKE NOBODYS WATCTHING mmmkay

smile.gif
You could at least spell my name right
smile.gif

Dont know about pink bulls, but the white bulls tested mdea and only small amounts - ez test was rather slow, although did come up black eventually. Stay away from white bulls.

i had pink bulls last night, i thought they were chicago bulls! pink with red dots!
they are a kik ass pill!
im in sydney by the way!!!
------------------
*HUGZ*